• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Olympus Pharmaceuticals

MrBulk798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So back when they were booming I made several orders just stocking up but then I was away from the forums and came back and everyone was talking how they underdosing and was ripping heads then disappeared.. well my question is.. would it be worth there while to make fake winny?! Or is that kind of absurd? And does anyone know about their winny as if it would be worth it to chance or no? Thanks

Last edited:
Injectable or pill? If it’s injectable, I would toss it. Pill form, I might use it if in a pinch. Just expect it to be underdosed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Injectable or pill? If it’s injectable, I would toss it. Pill form, I might use it if in a pinch. Just expect it to be underdosed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's pill and ok thanks for the help man

Olympus anadrol and var were on point for me. Their aromasin was bunk. Test was good to go if it didn’t hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toss it. Why waste your time? When Sherk says underdosed, he means severely underdosed and he is never in a pinch. :)
I still have some Olympus that I keep around as a reminder of what not to buy.

LowT

Back