• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sweating too much

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone else sweat like crazy? I’ve always got a pool forming under me when I’m doing cardio on stair climber. Shirt is usually completely soaked through by the time I’m done with my workout.

what can I do to not look as gross when I’m sweating like a horse. Is sweating excessively a potential health problem? I’ve gotta smell bad by the time it’s over. Yes I am on tren and yes I wear deodorant.

I experience hypoglycemic symptoms while running gear if I don’t eat often enough. Sweat like crazy. I try to eat protein bars periodically between meals.

Does anyone else sweat like crazy? I’ve always got a pool forming under me when I’m doing cardio on stair climber. Shirt is usually completely soaked through by the time I’m done with my workout.

what can I do to not look as gross when I’m sweating like a horse. Is sweating excessively a potential health problem? I’ve gotta smell bad by the time it’s over. Yes I am on tren and yes I wear deodorant.

Yea brother. When I get on that stair master, just doing slow and steady, I sweat like a whore in church. Within 10 minutes I’m dripping, if I do anything more than 30 minutes sweat starts dripping on the steps and my feet will slip because it’s pooled up so much. I look at this as being a good thing. Let’s me know I am doing my cardio right.

I don’t think sweating that much at the gym is a bad thing per say. Just make sure to replenish those fluids. I’d say if your just sitting not doing anything, dripping sweat, it might be a problem.

Tren makes me sweat hard core. Especially if I ate carbs before bed. I’d wake up to a soaking wet pillow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try not being so fat.

You probably just have gross sweaty genes. Sorry, man.

some people will have this issue, there is really limited treatments for it.. my suggestion, just wear lighter colors so it wont show as much and bring extra change of shirts, there's nothing wrong with braking a sweat and changing a few times..between cardio and lifting, just change up.. when Im on tren and i try any cario,I will use a head band like in the 80's, fuck what people think, do what works for you..

I've wondered if I have some kind of issue too, I've never used gear but I sweat an insane amount, I do an hour of cardio on the elliptical in the morning before I start lifting and the sweat literally runs off of me and soaks the floor around the machine. Is this going to get worse when I start using gear? It's so bad I've overheard people talking shit about it before saying it was gross but I figure fuck them, I'm there to work out, I wipe the machines off after I use them so they can shove their fucking shitty opinions up their shitty asses.

I've wondered if I have some kind of issue too, I've never used gear but I sweat an insane amount, I do an hour of cardio on the elliptical in the morning before I start lifting and the sweat literally runs off of me and soaks the floor around the machine. Is this going to get worse when I start using gear? It's so bad I've overheard people talking shit about it before saying it was gross but I figure fuck them, I'm there to work out, I wipe the machines off after I use them so they can shove their fucking shitty opinions up their shitty asses.

At least their asses aren't shitty and SWEATY

I sweat so much more on gear and of course Tren. What is working for me is I am keeping my liver good adding TUDCO and it helps.
I sweat doing nothing when my organs are stressed, but have been happy doing NAC and Tudco and more rest.

Back