• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bac water and syringes

KD35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trying to find a place that has both bacteriostatic water and syringes/needles to order all in one go. Trying to avoid having to pay shipping twice for fairly small orders.

Anybody have any recommendations?

Bump for being in the same situation!

100ml sterile water 1 ml ba = bac water. I use distilled water and never had an issue. Syringes are at Walmart for 2$ a bag no questions no I'd. I hope that helps.

Last edited:
Yea I thought about that but then I'd have to get the syringe filters and all that stuff. I went ahead and ordered it from missouri medical supplies. Although their needle and syringe selection is very limited their bac water was on sale.

Yea I thought about that but then I'd have to get the syringe filters and all that stuff. I went ahead and ordered it from missouri medical supplies. Although their needle and syringe selection is very limited their bac water was on sale.

Same here i just recently ordered from them has anyone else ever tried them before seems like it was the only place i could find both for a good price.

Back