• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joint health supplements

Simba90

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What does everyone suggest for joint health? I currently take MSM and chondroitin atm.. Didn’t know if there was something else out there these days.

Vitamin C is most important. Its an essential element on the collagen synthesis process. Not sure why but most people dont realize this. The more you can take the better but it cause cause some stomach upset so I always recommend start low dose and work up. If you can get to 6 grams a day or more you should be in a great spot to keep collagen based tissues healthy.

Sounds like I’ll definitely need to take in more vitamin C

I’ll have to look more into the cissus as well.. thank you guys for the information

Cissus is a great supplement as well, works awesome for bone healing also. Its naturally high in vitamin C content which is one reason it helps tendons/ligaments so well also. I usually have some on hand but only take when/if I tweak something to giver the vit C a little boost.

Sounds like something I would need then lol.. been having a slight shoulder issue the past week.. looking to help strengthen it up with anything

Great info, I was unaware of the benefits of C so I will have to give it a try to see if it helps my knees out.

Great info, I was unaware of the benefits of C so I will have to give it a try to see if it helps my knees out.

Dont expect overnight results, tendons/ligaments are extremely slow to heal. This is one of those things that happens gradually over time and you probably wont even realize there is any benefit until you stop taking it then all of a sudden realize your starting to get joint aches and pains. Also in order to get to higher overall daily doses, take multiple smaller doses and work your way up. Some people have a hard time just taking a few hundred MG without stomach upset. I try and get 2grams, 3 times per day.

Thanks for the info. I will give it a shot and see how it goes. I know it will not be a miracle but anything that might help my knees is worth it.

Love the suggestions. Been having some joint aches/pains. This will definitely help.

Back