• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Base and Tren Base

PhantomPegasus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody heard of brewing Test Base or Tren Base with Propelyne Glycol also known as MEG?

Apparently a UGL has done it and it's painless. Just wondering if anybody has a recipe with using MEG for Test & Tren Base.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No brewers have a idea oon how that would work?

i've never had any pain from any tren base i've ran from 3 different labs but i have no idea what they were using.

definitely oil.
I feel the same way bro. Honestly just looking for some fellow brewers to chime in. Im Trying to try to brew oil based Test Base & Tren Base bit don't have a good recipe

Test base I have made in oil (Miglyol) and water. My personal like is oil. I made test base at 50mg\ml with 2%BA and 15%BB and the rest was Miglyol and it held just fine and have a couple of vials sitting now for over 6 months still holding. Made some at 75mg\ml like that and it crashed.

Tried Tren base and I could not get it to work at all. Then I tried water using the 2%BA 2%Poly80 and 10%BB with water at 100mg\ml and it was rough. Made it at 50mg in water and was ok. I do not react well to guicerol*sp so I stay away. There are some ratios posted somewhere where Tone made it just not sure exactly where. Search the site, Im sure you will find them

Test base I have made in oil (Miglyol) and water. My personal like is oil. I made test base at 50mg\ml with 2%BA and 15%BB and the rest was Miglyol and it held just fine and have a couple of vials sitting now for over 6 months still holding. Made some at 75mg\ml like that and it crashed.

Tried Tren base and I could not get it to work at all. Then I tried water using the 2%BA 2%Poly80 and 10%BB with water at 100mg\ml and it was rough. Made it at 50mg in water and was ok. I do not react well to guicerol*sp so I stay away. There are some ratios posted somewhere where Tone made it just not sure exactly where. Search the site, Im sure you will find them
Thanks bro I appreciate it

Back