• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td

tapoutpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys,

I see there has been a lot of talk recently, so I thought would give you my experience with Ironlion-Lab.

I ordered 2 Kits on Feb 15th.
On Feb 16th I received an email with payment instructions and he told me due to holiday, packages won't be sent out until the 25th.
I sent payment on Feb 17th and sent him confirmation. He replied and said they wont take out the money until the 25th and it will be ok sitting in there.
On Feb 25 he sent me an email saying they received payment.
On Feb 26 recieved an email with tracking number
On March 2 or 3 Knock on my door....Mailman with the package.

I attached a pic...Also, on a side note. This is my first time using GHG and I took a baseline IGF-1 test on March 5th and started using that same night, and plan on taking another in a few weeks. I will be posting my results.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Puretrop2.jpg
    Puretrop2.jpg
    663.9 KB · Views: 65
Hey Guys,

I see there has been a lot of talk recently, so I thought would give you my experience with Ironlion-Lab.

I ordered 2 Kits on Feb 15th.
On Feb 16th I received an email with payment instructions and he told me due to holiday, packages won't be sent out until the 25th.
I sent payment on Feb 17th and sent him confirmation. He replied and said they wont take out the money until the 25th and it will be ok sitting in there.
On Feb 25 he sent me an email saying they received payment.
On Feb 26 recieved an email with tracking number
On March 2 or 3 Knock on my door....Mailman with the package.

I attached a pic...Also, on a side note. This is my first time using GHG and I took a baseline IGF-1 test on March 5th and started using that same night, and plan on taking another in a few weeks. I will be posting my results.

attachment.php
Looking forward to results ,THANKS for posting !

Ironlion@keemail.me

Last edited:
Nice . I ordered as well but did not go through with the payment due to the concerns of customers not receiving their orders . I am looking forward to your results .
Thanks .

Back