• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fish Oil vs Krill Oil-Good Read

Good to know. Any positive results based on bloods?

When I was doing research on fish oil bc I wanted to add it to my daily supplements, I read Krill was better also. Been taking Krill oil for over a year now.

Good to know. Any positive results based on bloods?

Yes...my physician wanted to put me on cholesterol medicine two years ago. I was borderline and the bad cholesterol was on the high side.

I went for a physical a few months ago and levels were much improved. IDK if I can attribute it to the Krill exactly as I started doing more cardio and went to eating Oatmeal most mornings instead of my usual bacon and egg sandwhich. lol.

It's probably a combo of everything...good deal man.

Yes...my physician wanted to put me on cholesterol medicine two years ago. I was borderline and the bad cholesterol was on the high side.

I went for a physical a few months ago and levels were much improved. IDK if I can attribute it to the Krill exactly as I started doing more cardio and went to eating Oatmeal most mornings instead of my usual bacon and egg sandwhich. lol.

I can say that it helps me with dry skin on my chin and also with my hands. Cold weather messes with them and krill oil makes the stiffness go away.

Very interesting. Thanks for the info.

I can say that it helps me with dry skin on my chin and also with my hands. Cold weather messes with them and krill oil makes the stiffness go away.

Back