• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Whats your favorite breakfast!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Due to the catholic tradition i had to give up meat on fridays for lent.
So i recently turned to my favorite cereal for gainz!

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/pharmacy-products/652-anabol-methandienone-5mgtab.html

b8af1d818bcfe91f6906c6adafc70123.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

if you’re going that route then coco pebbles or just the marshmallows from lucky charms =D

Peanut butter crunch.....or just regular captain crunch.....favorite cooked breakfsst is a T-bone steak, eggs, baccon, and a cup of coffee....

Reactions: GGG
3 jumbo eggs, 2 oz ground turkey, 28 hr shredded cheddar omelet style and 10 oz skim milk. 50 total gr of animal derived proteins and aminos. Every am before work.

Really good eggs benedict. Preferably made by someone else and served to me with a cafe americano and a glass of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice.

1 cup oats with cinnamon and sugar free syrup. 16oz egg whites with 2 scoops whey. And anadrol

IML Gear Cream!
Sweet slice of blackberry pie

1 cup oats with cinnamon and sugar free syrup. 16oz egg whites with 2 scoops whey. And anadrol
Sounds like a winning combination for sure.
What BRand syrup you using, and flavor whey?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back