• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cycle update

Paulie494

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 2 and a half weeks into a test/tren/anavar cycle and WOW this week i started to feel it kick in and man i got some serious pumps in. I am currently on 400mg tren A and 375mg test cyp. Week 5 i will add 40-60mg anavar in for 5 weeks. The only side affect i am getting from the tren is some nights i have some serious insomnia. In 2 weeks i am getting blood work done and will post before and after pics of bloodworks. I have a great doctor here who was able to prescribed me
1) Niacin er 500mg a day (antihyperlipidemic)
2) Canergoline .5 mg 2x a week
3) Arimidex 1mg 3x a week

So far i am extremely happy with this stuff

Oh yeah....enjoy the ride!!!💪

Let me know if I can help with anything.

I am 2 and a half weeks into a test/tren/anavar cycle and WOW this week i started to feel it kick in and man i got some serious pumps in. I am currently on 400mg tren A and 375mg test cyp. Week 5 i will add 40-60mg anavar in for 5 weeks. The only side affect i am getting from the tren is some nights i have some serious insomnia. In 2 weeks i am getting blood work done and will post before and after pics of bloodworks. I have a great doctor here who was able to prescribed me
1) Niacin er 500mg a day (antihyperlipidemic)
2) Canergoline .5 mg 2x a week
3) Arimidex 1mg 3x a week

So far i am extremely happy with this stuff

Back