• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroid base

BiggzMiggz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love TNE but dont like the estrogen effects accompanied with it... Is there a reliable soure that offers antyhing other than TNE.. Ive heard of materon base as well as EQ... Not willing to try TREN

i've never heard of mast base and just recently found out about EQ base, i haven't talked to anyone that has tried either by themselves. tren base is great. it just gives me endless energy. i don't get angry or anything with it, just focus and energy. favorite dose is 100mg 1.5 hours pre-workout but i've been known to push 200mg when i'm feeling froggy.

i've never heard of mast base and just recently found out about EQ base, i haven't talked to anyone that has tried either by themselves. tren base is great. it just gives me endless energy. i don't get angry or anything with it, just focus and energy. favorite dose is 100mg 1.5 hours pre-workout but i've been known to push 200mg when i'm feeling froggy.

Do you happen to know the EQ source?.. Are you currently running tren? Im assuming you need to carefully watch over prolactin while running Tren base

Never heard or seen Mast base. Bold base, Tren base are becoming more popular. And most suppliers are carrying them

Do you happen to know the EQ source?.. Are you currently running tren? Im assuming you need to carefully watch over prolactin while running Tren base

the only source i've seen offer any sort of EQ base is actually a tren/EQ base blend. i don't do anything extra to keep prolactin in check while running tren base, even on top of tren or any nandralone esters. it just isn't as pronounced as you think it is. generally speaking with tren of any form, as long as you keep your estro in check properly, you're not going to run into prolactin issues. the exception to this could be running very high doses of tren, i've never ran over 700mg/wk.

I love TNE but dont like the estrogen effects accompanied with it... Is there a reliable soure that offers antyhing other than TNE.. Ive heard of materon base as well as EQ... Not willing to try TREN
Gear Church has a good base selection.
I've never tried them personally though.

I did see an injectable SuperDrol base somewhere I'd love to try. Combine that with 50mgs Anadrol pwo and I could see it being pretty sick.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

i know you said you’re not willing to try tren base. if that’s because you’re worried about classic negative tren side effects then i think you won’t experience them. i absolutely cannot run tren a/e without overwhelming negative sides. on the other hand, tren base has been wonderful and i’ve never had a bad experience. i simply love it.

As mentioned above Tren base is all the teeth claws and nails of the animal without the harsh effects that some people report. Back in my day I only used tren ace because it was short lived and out of my system in case sides became an issue. Well when tren base came along I found that not only was there an even better "bailout quick function" there , I didnt even have any side effects at all!

puritysourcelabs.ru has it. Order a sample bottle and try it out and see how you feel.

Whippedeye
PSL Rep

i know you said you’re not willing to try tren base. if that’s because you’re worried about classic negative tren side effects then i think you won’t experience them. i absolutely cannot run tren a/e without overwhelming negative sides. on the other hand, tren base has been wonderful and i’ve never had a bad experience. i simply love it.

what Im concerned about is having to continue running or increasing any AI or any ancillary dose... for example, im curretly running 800mg masteron with ~150-200mg test e per week... im currently successfully recomping but my estradiol levels bloat me the fuck up every time after running TNE which i LOVE.... That conflicts with the masteron on how im trying to look or accomplish... I feel that tren base will be the same..... I would love to try me some EQ base

- - - Updated - - -

....cant seem to find EQ base alone anywhere

what Im concerned about is having to continue running or increasing any AI or any ancillary dose... for example, im curretly running 800mg masteron with ~150-200mg test e per week... im currently successfully recomping but my estradiol levels bloat me the fuck up every time after running TNE which i LOVE.... That conflicts with the masteron on how im trying to look or accomplish... I feel that tren base will be the same..... I would love to try me some EQ base

- - - Updated - - -

....cant seem to find EQ base alone anywhere
Boldenone no ester....
Man I feel like I've seen that somewhere.
I'll look around again for you.
I just don't know how effective it would be.
Ever considered injectable Dbol or Anadrol?
I think these guys are right... Tren no ester wouldn't fuck with you negatively. I don't believe you'd have bloat or any negative side effects. It's in and out so fast!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Neither tren-A, Tren base or TNE cause higher E2 levels.

Tren does not aromatize and TNE is so short lived it will not impact your E2

This has been confirmed by a few of us here with lab reports.

You should be able to defeat the bloat with proper AI dosage. But if you tried without success then forget it and stay the course.
Tren won't cause that problem.

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Neither tren-A, Tren base or TNE cause higher E2 levels.

Tren does not aromatize and TNE is so short lived it will not impact your E2

This has been confirmed by a few of us here with lab reports.

This. It’s in and out of you so fast it doesn’t effect E2 enough to do anything. Unless you’re that one unlucky guy out of thousands.

Back