• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trt/endocrinologist in Massachusetts

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had thyroid out due to thyroid cancer. Been seeing endo for thyroid issues, however, total test was 161, she put me on 50mg clomid 3 times a week and it went up to 179. Saw different endo who specializes in hormone issues and he said that Clomid is the way to go and could be on it for another 6-9 months. He wants levels at 300, I don't have 6-9 months of feeling shitty to wat.

Here's my issues, tired all the time, low libido, suicidal thoughts (which both doctors ignored and basically said things will get better.) I'm getting more blood drawn this Friday, but life sucks and can't function.

PM me with any doctor suggestions.

Have you thought about maybe going to one of those anti aging places in your home town? Or a low t replacement type place? I’d just skip over the endo’s and go that route. OR, take TRT into your own hands, given you know what your doing. There are a lot of Telemedicine type places that offer TRT. A google search will yield you plenty of results. Titan Medical Center is one I can think of right off the top of my head, I know Dave Palumbo is a “voice” for them and recommends them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to read about the cancer but hope your prognosis is good.

i tried clomid for like 3 days and i’ve never felt so depressed and emotional. truly horrible.

telling a doctor you have suicidal thoughts and being ignored is unforgivable. bro, if you still have trouble finding a good doctor have you considered self medicating with test in the meantime? you can taper down when it’s time for more tests.

Try men’s health boston in chestnut hill. They accept insurance and have been fairly good to me. The only
downside is they don’t check estrogen levels or prescribe an AI. Best of luck man

Yea man sounds like your going to have to take a drive into Boston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm, listen man. Idk where you should go. But these suicide thoughts are just horrible. The shits in your head man. Keep reminding yourself of that. You have kids? Family? Think about the pain and dissapointment you will be leaving behind. Shit will always pass my man. It can get better. My life shit the bed a few times. You come back harder and stronger. Capeci??

IML Gear Cream!
I have wife and kids and I always think about them when I have suicidal thoughts. Could never let my kids grow up without a father or my wife without a husband. I appreciate the thoughts, means a lot.

QUOTE=Dukey;1368858]Ummm, listen man. Idk where you should go. But these suicide thoughts are just horrible. The shits in your head man. Keep reminding yourself of that. You have kids? Family? Think about the pain and dissapointment you will be leaving behind. Shit will always pass my man. It can get better. My life shit the bed a few times. You come back harder and stronger. Capeci??[/QUOTE]

Update: found endo, put me on 200 mg test every 4 weeks with clomid 50mg MWF. Question is how much additional Test can I add so that my numbers don’t get too high.

200 mg every 4 weeks is low dose. I’m on TRT 220 mg every week. I have no experience with clomid.
Sorry to hear you’re going through this. I’ll keep you in my prayers bro.

200 mg every 4 weeks is low dose. I’m on TRT 220 mg every week. I have no experience with clomid.
Sorry to hear you’re going through this. I’ll keep you in my prayers bro.

Thanks brother. Appreciate it.

Back