• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guaiacol is some stinky shit.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't mind the smell and my wife says she likes it. Good thing because I just pinned my first 0.25ml of superdrol and I can't stop smelling this stuff. I was glad the smell dissipated in my house two weeks after brewing but now here's the smell again.

"Bad for you" is relative. I think my clean living mitigates it enough that even with 17aa and g I am still ahead of most self poisoners out there. Just look at the lines outside the fast food joints. Probably where you are too? Do Brazilians smoke like fiends too? Mexico is eclipsed on by Japan I think.

Cocaine and hookers.... just sayin.

On the subject of lifestyle choices. Not the stinky stuff, I have no idea what Guaiacol is. Unless it smells like really good Colombian yellow flake, then yeah, I used to have a nose for the stuff.

Last edited:
Do Brazilians smoke like fiends too?

No, not anymore... A few big southern cities, like São Paulo or Curitiba, sort of... But the country as a whole, much much less than in the 80's... It's frowned upon pretty much everywhere you go.

Hell yeah it is

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

It stings when u inject too, higher % = more sting, but it goes away in minutes and if you inject slowly you can mitigate most of it.

Could be worse. At least it’s not beta-mercaptoethanol.

IML Gear Cream!
Guiacol is delicious. I love the taste of that shit after a fatty 3cc Tren base pin.

It's like the coke drip, terrible and amazing all at once.

Back