• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gtg?

Mjdel05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys have good experiences with gorilla. Or Sr tech?

Gorilla is excellent. Quality and fast. Haven't tried SR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a forum where you can read reviews. But yes....they have a good reputation here

What’s your expierence with sr tech?

None at all, wouldn't touch them as they are another Asian UGL with many complaints in their subforum.

Monte ran a log for them and it was a fail.

Test was underdosed and deca was crap as in cloudy.

Plus they have major issues with shipping. And I am not talking seizures but just getting the package out the door takes forever according to members that have ordered from them.

hi sir, if you read Monte's log, the only thing was the TE underdosed. And we replied about this: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/78691-On-the-Effect-of-TE
SR will reship freely if get any quality questions. I promise every clients order from us will get his package for sure.
As well as we can provide USA and Europe doemstic shipping, that is very safe for our clients. If any needs please contact us.

I'm not sure Skip would even pin SR stuff if it were sent to him for free...
Monte did have crashed or Gio crushed deca and underdosed T- If there is a positive at all here it may be that Monte did not wind up in the hospital with an infection, so they got that going for them

If the compound made with the cheapest raw is underdosed, would one really trust anything else produced by the lab? I know I wouldn’t.

Sr test was underdosed 4sure i was running kalpa my bloods i get every 3 months well 3 months in on sr my levels were cut more than half. Its garbage imo

IML Gear Cream!
Gorilla used to be super legit a few years back. Look at my name AMA Rider. I would tell ya about them to day if they sent me a X-Men present ? Ha ha ha. I have no idea of the other one your asking about, but seems like taking a chance from what I'm reading...

Back