• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gc td!

FNA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you Gear Church, t/a fast as fuck and customer service top notch...cheers
16edda9ff48521a76d2e51ad912a9463.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome Home my friend!!

We should be friends to..

Cheapthreads out..

Atta boy, got mine today. NPP and CYP sale, clomid and anadrol as well. Ready to blast. And yes the church is most definately a pleasure to do business with. Class and knowledge, prompt and easy. Dukey indeed is loyal to the church. Pic should be coming soon, but i've gotta figure that part out yet. Not very computer savy.

Thanks Dukey. 💪💪

Atta boy, got mine today. NPP and CYP sale, clomid and anadrol as well. Ready to blast. And yes the church is most definately a pleasure to do business with. Class and knowledge, prompt and easy. Dukey indeed is loyal to the church. Pic should be coming soon, but i've gotta figure that part out yet. Not very computer savy.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or are each of those bottles filled to the very top?

Thank you Gear Church, t/a fast as fuck and customer service top notch...cheers
16edda9ff48521a76d2e51ad912a9463.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Enjoy it buddy I just came off there enathate it’s amazing, my wife said never looked better she even told me never switch lol. Gearchurch for life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks my brother!!💪

Enjoy it buddy I just came off there enathate it’s amazing, my wife said never looked better she even told me never switch lol. Gearchurch for life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back