• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Little PSL thank you

Noek

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First few orders were very rocky, missing shipment, broken vials....this was my first cycle so it was somewhat frustrating since I didn't plan ahead and get everything I needed up front so I had to borrow form a friend until I received my gear. Rookie move on my part but overall it's been a great learning lesson and I have been dedicated with both nutrition (hardest part for me), workouts, and gear and look forward to PCT time off to plan my next. The reps at PSL were great and handled each issue I had professionally and always responded to my emails. So awesome to have that kind of support along with a great product.

Just wanted to thank the PSL team for being professional and putting out good products. Look forward to continued business in the future.

Thank you for your patience with us. We apologize again for the mis-haps but are very grateful your patience and kind words. We look forward to continuing our business with you and supplying you with quality aas and ancillaries. I’m sure your next experience will be much smoother as things rarely go awry with PSL.
Nutrition is the hardest for everyone. The training aspect is easy and is enjoyable. Eating bland food isn’t lol. Also the quantity you must eat to grow can become tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. our team is eager to assist you with all your needs.. if you contact any of us REP's we all get the messages but times and life can be a factor with responses, but at the end of the day we all will reply..
we have your back all day.. and again thank you and welcome to the family!

Great company to be affiliated with. Great FAMILY to be apart of.

I have been using PSL exclusively for about 8 or 9 years. Love the HGH and I dropped my Dr. Script test for better quality PSL test (yes that s right PSL test is better quality then a compound pharmacy!) Along the way I have had only very minor issues mostly due to the post office but whatever it was PSL always helped me out.

Now I have been a rep for a little over a year and continue to enjoy PSL gear.

Thanks for the awesome props....you get good karma points for that my friend!

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Back