• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GVT thoughts and opinions

Ayone care to share their experiences using GVT? Much appreciated

Read Monte's log, I follow a similar program that he does and it works plus it's not boring AF. :kiss:

did they just rebrand supersets, I mix it up and altho it doesnt seem to have any additional benefit it gets me thru my workout quicker

While i wouldn't use it as a staple for my workout plan. i think it's great for variation. when i'm feeling kind of burnt out of my typical routine i'll do GVT for 3-4 weeks then back to the norm. I don't really like the workouts associated with traditional GVT but i think that they have their place.

I know GVT guys say that the protocol shouldnt be tampered with.. but im tinkering with the idea of playing with a modified GVT.

Foz i agree it isnt a staple routine. I was just considering giving it a go for a few weeks to change things up, alittle experimenting so to speak.

I know GVT guys say that the protocol shouldnt be tampered with.. but im tinkering with the idea of playing with a modified GVT.

Foz i agree it isnt a staple routine. I was just considering giving it a go for a few weeks to change things up, alittle experimenting so to speak.

then by all means! it's exactly what i use it for and i like the change up. the tempo and stuff takes a little getting used to for me each time, but after i go back to normal training i generally see some pretty high increases in PR's and working set weights being used.

then by all means! it's exactly what i use it for and i like the change up. the tempo and stuff takes a little getting used to for me each time, but after i go back to normal training i generally see some pretty high increases in PR's and working set weights being used.
This exactly...when you go back to a regular split you see the jump. Spending a few weeks in the GVT zone does help alot for some people. I was frustrated as hell while doing it but once I switched back I was like damn!

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Ive been looking into this as well. Workouts have been a bit stagnant as of late. I just started a new cycle and was thinking about giving the muscles a good ole sneak attack

IML Gear Cream!
I have a base training protocol that works well for me. I train a power building type workout most of the time. I'll throw in a conditioning cycle and change the volume and exercises here and there but at my age I've learned that super high volume works against me.

Ive used it a few times for muscle confusion lasted 3 weeks before tapping out. Being mid forties now it just doesnt make much sense to put that kind of wear and tear on my joints and tendons. But i agree it definitely helped PR when getting back to more traditional routines. I prefer progressive loading with deload every 5th week this seems to work well for me

Back