• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need some macro help.....

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I usually try to research things on my own before making posts, but this is driving me fucking nuts!
So who better to ask than people who have done it.
I’m still in the middle of cutting bf% down for the next few months and I’m trying to get my cycle completely figured out top to bottom so I can just start immediately when I get my BF to where I’m happy.
I’ll be running Test E only and I’m going to be lean bulking, probably 300-500 calorie surplus.
What % fat, carbs & protein is a good starting point for my macros to be at? Obviously diet (food choice) controls a lot....but the more I read about fat, carbs & protein on cycle, the more I’m 2nd guessing the percentages I should eat of each to grow lean muscle at a maximum and keep body fat to a minimum.
Any help with a starting point?
Thanks!

You will have to experiment with what works for you but a starting point could be
Protein: .8gms/lb/bw
Carbs: 50% of calories
Fat: balance of calories.

Remember when bulking you usually add 2-3lbs of fat for every pound of muscle.

Be sure to adjust as you monitor your progress.

Good luck.

You will have to experiment with what works for you but a starting point could be
Protein: .8gms/lb/bw
Carbs: 50% of calories
Fat: balance of calories.

Remember when bulking you usually add 2-3lbs of fat for every pound of muscle.

Be sure to adjust as you monitor your progress.

Good luck.

Good stuff except every pound of muscle you gain 2-3 pounds of fat?

Really?

I gained 18 pounds on a bulk and gained only 1/2" on my waist and no way was part of that 18 pounds was 12 pounds of fat.

IML Gear Cream!
And no way was it 18lbs of muscle. Your pic shows it. (Pew pew)

Agreed that no way was it all 18 pounds of muscle but no way was it 2/3 fat either.

As to my avi you are well into your 60s old man and I am just getting there so watch it you atrophied old fart :)

carbs if not used throught the day turn to sugar which turn to fat. if you are not going to be physically active that day cut out the carbs

after pct how much water weight did you lose

You got me laughing.

PCT?!?!

There will always be some water doing a bulk but honestly it was a very clean bulk.

And to the drugs it was test-p, NPP and Anavar for 8 weeks with MTR added in the last four weeks which really kicked it up a notch and none of those drugs are known for water retention issues.

So basically I do not remember any water retention or water loss when I dropped down to a cruise dose.

Ok, Im going to revise my initial stance. ..
OP, after listening to the guy who said it never happens to him (who cant break 175 despite taking every steroid known to man) and the guy who who said he would be a fat fuck (he's Canadian, what does he know) and the one who only gained half an inch of fat (although he never mentioned how much he had to loose to get his waist back) my advice now is to eat anything you want as it will be impossible to gain any fat!
Good luck!

OP, after listening to the guy who said it never happens to him (who cant break 175 despite taking every steroid known to man) and the guy who who said he would be a fat fuck (he's Canadian, what does he know) and the one who only gained half an inch of fat (although he never mentioned how much he had to loose to get his waist back) my advice now is to eat anything you want as it will be impossible to gain any fat!
Good luck!

Come here big guy, let’s hug this out. I never said you were wrong, just that in my experience that hasn’t happened. Could be because I run gearz that have more than unicorn jizz in them, could be because my coach knows his shit and I follow his advice, could be because I’m not a bald geriatric mofo like most guys on this board.

Last edited:
Come here big guy, let’s hug this out. I never said you were wrong, just that in my experience that hasn’t happened. Could be because I run gearz that have more than unicorn jizz in them, could be because my coach knows his shit and I follow his advice, could be because I’m not a bald geriatric mofo like most guys on this board.
and this whole time I was thinking you were one of those bald geriatric motherfuckers hahah

Get Shredded!
Good luck!
canadiens and calling their ham bacon, it doesnt hold a candle to thick cut peppered applewood smoked american bacon

canadiens and calling their ham bacon, it doesnt hold a candle to thick cut peppered applewood smoked american bacon

For the record, the processed garbage that Americans call “Canadian bacon” doesn’t actually exist in Canada.

Also, Canada has thick cut applewood smoked bacon too. It’s called “bacon”.

For the record, the processed garbage that Americans call “Canadian bacon” doesn’t actually exist in Canada.

Also, Canada has thick cut applewood smoked bacon too. It’s called “bacon”.
You're my favorite forum person. Please don't start loving on Canadia and disappoint me.

I dunno.......

I see it both ways here.

I estimate I gained 12+lbs of lean tissue over the last year. My total weight increase was 30lbs. That 2lbs of fat /water sounds about right......

Also how long it takes you to gain lean tissue matters.

Farva works with one of the top ladies coaches in the industry so I would expect his results aren't typical to your average guy who doesn't have or want to spend that kind of money on a coach.

I dunno.......

I see it both ways here.

I estimate I gained 12+lbs of lean tissue over the last year. My total weight increase was 30lbs. That 2lbs of fat /water sounds about right......

Also how long it takes you to gain lean tissue matters.

Farva works with one of the top ladies coaches in the industry so I would expect his results aren't typical to your average guy who doesn't have or want to spend that kind of money on a coach.

My milkshake brings all of the boys to the yard. :kiss:

Im not bald!!!

Back