PDA

View Full Version : Can ANYONE

movingsteel 79
03-02-2018, 08:39 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good quality liver and kidney support supplement for year round liver and kidney health.? I have my go-to supps while on cycle but looking for something to use daily for support.
I've done quite a bit of research and find alot of conflicting info., so I was hoping someone could recommend something that they have used and is proven to work.
Thanks in advance for any help brotha's.

friendofzeus
03-02-2018, 10:45 PM
i personally like NAC for year round liver support. it's affordable and effective.

crunkmaro
03-05-2018, 05:09 AM
Now brand carries a product called liver refresh or liver regenerate (I've seen both and they are the same). It has nac, milk thistle, dandelion, artichoke and your standard b, c, d plus some other stuff. Generally most liver and kidney support vitamins will have nac, thistle, dandelion, artichoke and the bcd blend. This stuff is relatively inexpensive... 17 bucks a month

Raped Ape
03-05-2018, 12:42 PM
Tudca.

FrancisK
03-06-2018, 08:07 PM
There have been studies recently showing nac and milk thistle arenít really effective. I use liv52 year round simply because itís mild and cheap but while running orals I use tudca and my liver values always been surprisingly good. Iíve also heard some very good things about synthergine and may switch over eventually simply because tudca is faked a lot and it only takes that one bad bottle to fuck you....

Milford King
03-06-2018, 08:13 PM
I use vitaliver, however it tastes like shit but itís got all the stuff they claim helps out the liver.

friendofzeus
03-06-2018, 08:35 PM
There have been studies recently showing nac and milk thistle arenít really effective. I use liv52 year round simply because itís mild and cheap but while running orals I use tudca and my liver values always been surprisingly good. Iíve also heard some very good things about synthergine and may switch over eventually simply because tudca is faked a lot and it only takes that one bad bottle to fuck you....

i'd love to see the studies. i can abuse the hell out of orals and and get liver values close to 100 and bring them back into normal range within 6 weeks using nac only (post oral cycle, not during). they rarely break into the 70's if i run NAC with the orals.

you say that one bad bottle of tudca will fuck you, you're either over exaggerating, or popping more orals than anyone i've ever met. the liver can take a beating and a half and keep on trucking.

FrancisK
03-06-2018, 09:54 PM
i'd love to see the studies. i can abuse the hell out of orals and and get liver values close to 100 and bring them back into normal range within 6 weeks using nac only (post oral cycle, not during). they rarely break into the 70's if i run NAC with the orals.

you say that one bad bottle of tudca will fuck you, you're either over exaggerating, or popping more orals than anyone i've ever met. the liver can take a beating and a half and keep on trucking.

Sure point taken but i use liver protections in order to NOT give my liver a beating....

Iíll try to dig up those studies they were in some old thread on another board, just read them and moved on didnít save them. My first few cycles I used nac and my liver values while on werenít all that great, while using tudca they never really deviate from my natural levels.

Montego1
03-06-2018, 11:17 PM
Tudca is pretty hard to beat but, I only use nac any more.

CoachCabo
03-07-2018, 05:43 AM
I'm using tudca and the aforementioned Now Liver Refresh.
There's one out there that uses a mix of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine but I cannot find it.