• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the forum but not the life

Kratos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone. Iv browsed forums for a quite a while now but never found one I wanted to join till I found asf. I would just browse forums looking for advice and what not. A little info on my self. I’m 30yrs old, 6ft 205lbs. Iv been lifting on and off for since I was a teenager but never really dedicated myself for reasons until the last two yrs or so. Iv ran a cpl cycles of just test only usually from a buddy at the gym and have ordered once from and actual source. I’m here hopeing to find and maybe in the future give some good quality advice and make a few business and lifting bros. I grew up pretty rough. My parents were both addicts and my mom had some serious problems with depression god rest her soul. I had to take care of myself since I was a young teenager. Since I was to young to hold a job and still tried to make it to school I had to find other was to make money. So I know the importance privacy and being discreet. Well since Im just rambling on now I’m just gonna say hello to everyone here at asf and hope all is good.

Hello I am new here and was really wanting to become part of a community that can help me trouble shoot with gear and cycles I currently am sitting on a cycle I ordered from an international source but have not started it yet, a friend of mine came across ASF and found some gear domestically from the U.S. so I placed my order today actually and am waiting for it to come my point is it seems like everyone who orders from this place GF leaves a TD status when they receive it so I figured I would do the same so right now I'm waiting. I plan on doing that cycle first with some blue hearts I already had on hand and will update with my outcome on gains. I also plan on doing the other cycle later but haven't seen many reveiws for that particular lab so I'm not expecting much but anyways thanks ASF for having me and meanwhile I'm gonna sit here and soak up some knowledge cause frankly I am new at all of this cycles, forums even btc.

Hey everyone. Iv browsed forums for a quite a while now but never found one I wanted to join till I found asf. I would just browse forums looking for advice and what not. A little info on my self. I’m 30yrs old, 6ft 205lbs. Iv been lifting on and off for since I was a teenager but never really dedicated myself for reasons until the last two yrs or so. Iv ran a cpl cycles of just test only usually from a buddy at the gym and have ordered once from and actual source. I’m here hopeing to find and maybe in the future give some good quality advice and make a few business and lifting bros. I grew up pretty rough. My parents were both addicts and my mom had some serious problems with depression god rest her soul. I had to take care of myself since I was a young teenager. Since I was to young to hold a job and still tried to make it to school I had to find other was to make money. So I know the importance privacy and being discreet. Well since Im just rambling on now I’m just gonna say hello to everyone here at asf and hope all is good.

Welcome brother. Contribute and stay active.

As far as your past? Let it go. Read the teachings of Eckhart Tolle.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way."

Welcome brother. Contribute and stay active.

As far as your past? Let it go. Read the teachings of Eckhart Tolle.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way."
Thanks. Iv moved on from my past but I can’t forget that because if it that I am who I am today because of it. It’s made me a stronger person

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to asf brother.
Sorry about your mom.
Thank you bro.

New to the site

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for good source thanks

New to the site

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for good source thanks
Well I’ll give you some advice. There’s some good ones here from the research Iv did. Just scan the forums. Join the convos. Get your posts up to where you can pm ppl. And everything will be all good. Just let some of the senior members and some of the reps get to know you.

Back