• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order

classic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed an order yesterday , didnt notice but the 2 products i chose were expired, i didnt know unitl , alan send me an email asking me if i knew that those products that i was buying was expired and if i want to chose another products... thats what i call AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!! THANKS ALAN!!!

I placed an order yesterday , didnt notice but the 2 products i chose were expired, i didnt know unitl , alan send me an email asking me if i knew that those products that i was buying was expired and if i want to chose another products... thats what i call AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!! THANKS ALAN!!!
Fuck that dont run expired shit! Send them to me ill rid of them for you free of charge.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I have to disagree he didn't email me asking if I knew and I found out after it came and it was crashed..i wish I knew ahead of time. don't order expired stuff...now I know to look bc it was on there I just didn't see it..not blaming anyone else

There stuff is good i would just wait for a restock. Again it wasnt anyones fault i should have looked closer... DG is good but the problem is there out of almost everything..

Back