• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please bare with me as I need to make some sense out of all of these?

Bigdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all... My boyfriend of 5 years (well, it came to be 5 years a couple of months after he broke up w me)... He has been on these things for ever, I guess. I honestly didn't know what they are until after he broke up and I researched it. But then I remembered that he had told me about using something and honestly every time he goes on them, he becomes someone different. I agree, however, like any other drugs it just enhances who you really are. But then, his excuse for breaking up w me, was so lame I have to share!

Hello all... My boyfriend of 5 years (well, it came to be 5 years a couple of months after he broke up w me)... He has been on these things for ever, I guess. I honestly didn't know what they are until after he broke up and I researched it. But then I remembered that he had told me about using something and honestly every time he goes on them, he becomes someone different. I agree, however, like any other drugs it just enhances who you really are. But then, his excuse for breaking up w me, was so lame I have to share!

Cool story bro, you should tell it at a party sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Maybe you are just a cunt

"Becomes something different".??
Like he becomes Alpha or something .? Alphas are assholes
Betas are best.!
Latest studies have reported that in real life the avg. male only needs to be Alpha 7% of the time.
Lemme find u that link it's as good one.!

Google is your friend. You won't find much help here.

But I mean, you can order some var and primo from Pharmacom (link below) and find out for yourself (I'm assuming you're a female).

http://www.pharmacomstore.ws/

Use code "ASF" during checkout and save 15%. :winkfinger:

shhh1.jpg

I will marry you site unseen no question get 10 post hit me up. Im more of a man then he. Btw i don't fuck on the 1st night im oldschool..

Cheapthreads out..

Post your diet, exercise, and most recent pics. Someone here can surely help.

Seriously?

Back