• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Serms or ai for gyno

NAGA88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need to stop and reduce this gyno i have and yes it is gyno. And i don't really feel like hearing that only way to get rid of it is thru surgery, obviously. But if i had that option i wouldn't be asking for advice with serms or ai to begin with..... So if someone can help with a regimen that's working for them or has worked for them in the past. Please help. Thanks!!

I only want to hear the advice I want, not the truth! K, thx guys... :coffee:

I only want to hear the advice I want, not the truth! K, thx guys... :coffee:

Not what I said at all. I know the truth if I could afford the truth I would do it. I need ALTERNATIVES. But thanks for your comment guy thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not what I said at all. I know the truth if I could afford the truth I would do it. I need ALTERNATIVES. But thanks for your comment guy thanks.

Well first and foremost stop all gear usage and save your money instead. You look like shit for someone who's pinning gear, you need to learn how to train and eat properly first. With the money you save you can easily afford to have your tits removed. That being said, how long have you had your tits for? If it's been over a year and you haven't done anything the only way you'll get rid of them is by surgery. If they're still freshly formed you need to get your blood work done and get everything under control, and start taking tamoxifen citrate @ 20mg/day for as many months as it takes for them to go away.

Also kids, this is a good example of why you want to have everything you need on hand before you start cycling. Unless this is the only way you're going to see a nice set of tits.

Last edited:
I think most recommend letrozole and tamoxifen if you have a sudden bad flare up. But if your estrogen is now under control but you have gyno it won't do anything. Especially if it has been a while. Trust me I've tried. I have mild gyno left over from puberty so I take alot of precautions using AAS. They might bring down some puffiness.

I think most recommend letrozole and tamoxifen if you have a sudden bad flare up. But if your estrogen is now under control but you have gyno it won't do anything. Especially if it has been a while. Trust me I've tried. I have mild gyno left over from puberty so I take alot of precautions using AAS. They might bring down some puffiness.

I’ve used letro and Adex before and it worked out perfect. But I’ve been reading on Tamoxifen and Raloxifene so I wanted to see if anyone has tried combining adex with tamoxifen or raloxifene. But thanks it Just started to show up. Hasn’t been long so hopefully I can get it under control.

There's been a few times in my life where I've had the extra money to do surgery but never did. But if it was really bad then I would make it happen. And honestly I'm the only one who notices it. So remember you might just be over thinking it. You could run tamoxifen for a while see if that helps. Drop body fat. Don't blast too much. Stay away from high test, tren and nandrolone because prolactin can creep up on you too. Get blood work keep estrogen in range. Build your upper chest and shoulders and arms. People won't even bother checking out your nipples. Do you PCT or blast and cruise?

I’ve used letro and Adex before and it worked out perfect. But I’ve been reading on Tamoxifen and Raloxifene so I wanted to see if anyone has tried combining adex with tamoxifen or raloxifene. But thanks it Just started to show up. Hasn’t been long so hopefully I can get it under control.

Yes you might be able to get things under control. I am using adex and tamoxifen right now. They Don't get any better. But not any worse either. But like I said I have had the glandular tissue since puberty. As long as they aren't sore and puffy I'm good

Do you actually have a gland in there behind your nipple?

Because if you do then I think surgery is only option.

If just puffy that is different.

Not a gyno expert but just what I read.

I say both. With myself and clients. You have gyno because of estrogen (if not on 19nors) most likely. So we need to bring that down with an AI, then utilize nolva to bind to receptors of gyno and stop (feeding it). Works everytime with myself and clients

IML Gear Cream!
I say both. With myself and clients. You have gyno because of estrogen (if not on 19nors) most likely. So we need to bring that down with an AI, then utilize nolva to bind to receptors of gyno and stop (feeding it). Works everytime with myself and clients

This. 100%

GET BLOODWORK

Back