• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

purchase peptide aromasin

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to assume they are legit as they are a site sponsor, has anyone on here used it personally?

I have heard a lot of reviews from research companies products being underdosed.

Any one have any experience?

My training partner used it. He did have to use about 17.5-20mg to keep the bloat down but he is a power lifter and carries a lot of body fat compared to a body builder so I still think it is on point. He said it worked like a charm on cycle and in PCT.

My training partner used it. He did have to use about 17.5-20mg to keep the bloat down but he is a power lifter and carries a lot of body fat compared to a body builder so I still think it is on point. He said it worked like a charm on cycle and in PCT.

how did he take it, did he mix it with anything or just drop it in his mouth? also how did he measure it? with an oral syringe?

I am using it currently. 12.5mg just doesn't do it for me. Currently running it 25mg/day and it seems to be doing the trick. Their tadalafil is legit too.

I just squirt it in my mouth using an oral syringe to measure. Don't let it sit on your tongue or else you wont be able to taste anything for a lil while.

I am currently using 6.25mg/day. Ill let the labs speak for themselves.. 500mg test e a week btw

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362450137.336135.jpg

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Original link to my thread.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/7536-Olympus-Sustanon

im curious to this also...as i usually took mine first thing in the morning. then had breakfast bout 20 min later. does the same go for adex?

Get Shredded!
Would like to know this as well!!!????? With or withou food. Does it make a difference?? Appreciate the info. Thanks

I do remember reading that aromasin taken after a high fat meal will increase absoption by 40%

Sorry tried to change the last post. But that is correct it should be taken with or after a high fatty meal!

i would not use from this place. been proven time and time over there rc's are hit and miss from batch to batch

all there stuff for me has been hit.they are my fav rc compnay by far there stuff does not taste like acid.i have made probally 10 orders with all diffrent stuff everything been gtg for me.

i would not use from this place. been proven time and time over there rc's are hit and miss from batch to batch
7E1D318D-BC66-404E-BA46-83E671B270AF-18341-0000010077BF15A8.jpg

Too late. I hear what your saying, I have seen a lot of threads about RC being hit or miss lately but the reviews on eroids were good and so far the customer service has been good. I am sure If I have any problems they will be taken care of

7E1D318D-BC66-404E-BA46-83E671B270AF-18341-0000010077BF15A8.jpg

Too late. I hear what your saying, I have seen a lot of threads about RC being hit or miss lately but the reviews on eroids were good and so far the customer service has been good. I am sure If I have any problems they will be taken care of

holy hell :)!!!!! thats being prepared!

Back