• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Basic Exercises

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These are good basic exercises and especially good for the newbie gym rat...used to see some of these in Muscle and Fitness years ago when they gave a fuck about training and less about selling amino acids:)

Attachments

• AbdEx.JPG
    AbdEx.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 114
  • BackEx.JPG
    BackEx.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 114
  • ChestEx.JPG
    ChestEx.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 115
  • ShldrEx.JPG
    ShldrEx.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 115
  • TriEx.JPG
    TriEx.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 113
Great add! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to see these charts back in my old gym in the 90's.Im going to screen shot them and share them with my nephew and family.Thanks for sharing:)

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

I used to have exactly these on my wall circa 1991 or 1992.

For some reason, I always thought the guy in the drawings was Gary Strydom. Maybe the hair?

Gary_Strydom_35.jpg

Anyways, a blast from the past.

Thanks for posting this. I've seen them before on a wall of a gym I go to sometimes. I did all the exercises on the ab poster today. Well all but 1. Anyway it is amazing how you can "feel" your muscles when you try someting new. Abs are burnin'. I think I've seen those posters for lower.body as well. Love to find them again. It's good to change up the workout. Right now Im doing Tiger Fitness 4 week shred for women. But today was a cardio day so added the abs workout as well.

Thanks for posting this. I've seen them before on a wall of a gym I go to sometimes. I did all the exercises on the ab poster today. Well all but 1. Anyway it is amazing how you can "feel" your muscles when you try someting new. Abs are burnin'. I think I've seen those posters for lower.body as well. Love to find them again. It's good to change up the workout. Right now Im doing Tiger Fitness 4 week shred for women. But today was a cardio day so added the abs workout as well.

Yeah, the change up can be good to keep the body guessing.

Sometimes, it nice to just go back to exercise you sort of "forgot" about...

Back