• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another td

Fredrivers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When my wife txt at work because I was waiting like a kid at Christmas Day! Lol woohoo always great service great communication and top quality stuff I got two bottom of sust 250
bc0d9ebeb532db202177c33ed3f96d4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy!!!!!

When my wife txt at work because I was waiting like a kid at Christmas Day! Lol woohoo always great service great communication and top quality stuff I got two bottom of sust 250

GearChurch never disappoints !!!!!!! Congrats on the TD bro , keep us updated.. 👍

Cheapthreads out

Those look really nice

Thanks! I when I finish up my test e ima jump on this! So far there stuff is phenomenal so looking forward to poping of these when I finish running the test e

Thanks again💪

Thanks! I so far really enjoying the stuff from gear church can’t imagine ever using another brand lol. To me 10/10 hands down!

Back