• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E/Anavar cycle

ghoneim

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup everyone, please I need your advise on my second cycle
Stats:
BF: 16.3%
Muscle mass: 34kgs
Weight: 81.7 kgs
BMR: 1900 kcal on my day off and I dont do any cardio just weights
Tall: 183 cm
Body type: ecto-meso
I've been training for two years
And here is my cycle
Week1-8 test E 250mg weekly
Week2-8 Keifei's Var 50 mg Ed
Week8-9 test prop 100 mg Eod for three days to start PCT 3 days after last shoy

On cycle therapy HCG 200IU weekly from second week plus Himalayas kidney and liver support

PCT clomid, Nolva for 21 days plus Tribulus

Please advise can I reach a BF of 10% on this cycle, and pls advise is it enough to do cardio 30 mins daily of High Intensity?
Shall I add oxi Elite fat burner?
Thank you so much for your help :)

Cycle looks good u can also add that test prop first 2-4 weeks for a (kick start) with the test e...250 is a low dose I would raise that ..and reaching your goals comes down to diet and exercise...I would incorporate both h.i.t. And moderate cardio ..good luck to u bro

I'd be surprised if 200 IU HCG is enough to keep your testes humming along. You may want to try 500 IU to start and see how it goes. I'm at 1000 IU and anything less leads to testicular ascension and minor aching, probably from entering a partial shutdown phase. Many guys just grin and bear it though so you can always do that too, then blast the HCG right before PCT.

IMO 8 weeks of test E is a waste. Why not just cut without gear? Get down to where you want to be then run a test cycle for 12 weeks. It will be a lot better for you. Test is just "kicking in" at weeks 4/5ish. Save the money and gear. Plus diet is key to being cut up.

Hows your diet and training? You look a little light to be going on a second cycle..

Meal 1 Six egg whites + 1/2 cup of oats
Meal 2 12 oz of lean beaf plus Salad plus 1/2cup of rice
Meal 3 40gm protein + 1tbsp of peanut butter
Meal 4 8oz of lean beef +salad
Meal 5 tuna salad

- - - Updated - - -

Training 5 days weekly one muscle per day

Last edited:
Back