• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Npp/tpp blend anadrol suggestions

cody123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve never ran NPP and only ran deca at low doses 150-200 for joints support. My question is what’s a good dose for someone use to Tren? I don’t expect the same results as Tren as far as leaning out but wanted to try something different. I was thinking 650 test 500npp with 50mg drol a day. Is this enough npp though? I’m just trying to bulk a little before running my cut cycle for the summer. Only running it for 10 weeks

With that blend it's easier to keep test and npp dosages the same. I did 1ml Ed for 10 weeks which worked out to 875mg ofeach compound a week and I loved it

With that blend it's easier to keep test and npp dosages the same. I did 1ml Ed for 10 weeks which worked out to 875mg ofeach compound a week and I loved it
Damn that must've been a solid cycle.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

This is is more than enough for a bulk. You should be satisfied.💪

I’ve never ran NPP and only ran deca at low doses 150-200 for joints support. My question is what’s a good dose for someone use to Tren? I don’t expect the same results as Tren as far as leaning out but wanted to try something different. I was thinking 650 test 500npp with 50mg drol a day. Is this enough npp though? I’m just trying to bulk a little before running my cut cycle for the summer. Only running it for 10 weeks

Back