• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Review of Pharmocom

TroysOregon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there,
Just wanted to post a review for Pharmacom.
I ordered some vials of test e 300 from them. It was a quality product and completely legit (AF). It took a little while longer to arrive than I had believed it would (about 3 weeks) but I was told that was because of xmas. Communication was great.. they helped me with everything i needed to do.
The product was professionally packaged and clean.
I have a lot of confidence in these guys.
Just my two cents hope someone finds it useful.

Hey, buddy.

Thanks for choosing Pharmacom and for the review.

Now I see why you got the highest bid on our auction. You already know the quality and can't get enough of it. Don't blame ya.

Darius/Allex

New to the forum and AAS in general. I am tremendously skeptical of every lab mentioned on any board.

With that in mind, there’s no way I am injecting a non-FDA regulated substance into my bloodstream without knowing exactly what it is, and what the purity/dosage of the substance is.

I will be placing an order with you, and I have already contacted a local private lab to do a mass spec analysis. This is going to cost me in excess of $500. $648 to be exact.

What happens when the test indicates that the substance I receive is not what is supposed to be? I will be publishing the results on every known forum. Let’s hope this is not the case, but I am willing to make this investment because I love capitalism.

I have not yet seen one person in any forum go out of their way to do this. Please advise, and let’s hope it goes well.

Last edited:
Darius/Allex

New to the forum and AAS in general. I am tremendously skeptical of every lab mentioned on any board.

With that in mind, there’s no way I am injecting a non-FDA regulated substance into my bloodstream without knowing exactly what it is, and what the purity/dosage of the substance is.

I will be placing an order with you, and I have already contacted a local private lab to do a mass spec analysis. This is going to cost me in excess of $500. $648 to be exact.

What happens when the test indicates that the substance I receive is not what is supposed to be? I will be publishing the results on every known forum. Let’s hope this is not the case, but I am willing to make this investment because I love capitalism.

I have not yet seen one person in any forum go out of their way to do this. Please advise, and let’s hope it goes well.

You'll get called a liar with an ulterior motive by every goon who refuses to believe it as they thrust their personal testosterone blood test numbers at you as if it's some kind of counter evidence and never actually analyze the results for themselves to see how their argument doesn't even apply, oh and how they "feel" it working . God forbid you try to look out for people who share the same interests as you instead of backing up a vendor from a foreign land who only takes their money and openly ridicules their customers.....

No for real, pharmacom seems like a well run company I wouldn't assume it would come out bad and I'm sure they would rectify any issues. So are you ordering a really large amount for your long term personal use and assuming it's all the same batch? I like what you're doing a lot and commend you for it.

Darius/Allex

Hello, Todd...

I cannot tell you what would happen, as I don't own Pharmacom or Pharmacom Store. So, maybe Darius will chime in later to answer you that.

What I can tell you, is that Pharmacom products have tested perfect or overdosed on another forum that promotes third part testing from a guy well known in the industry.

FrancisK, the guy you see above this reply, is a member and can vouch. Also, moderator montego has vouched. And ASF administrator heavyiron is also a member and has seen the results. But I totally understand if you don't consider his instance because he, like myself, also is a rep for Pharmacom Store.

Pharmacom products have been around forever. Millions of orders with hundreds of thousands of customers happy. But once you buy a product and receive it, it's yours. You can do whatever you want with it, even a HPLC lab analysis. It's a free world.

Just, as a rule of thumb, people are leery towards someone with 2 posts and a controversial opinion on a subject. I go thru it every day here and I have more than 2 posts.

Let me see if I find some post from Darius in one of our stickies. I think something similar has been asked before. We've been around for 10 years, you know?

Hello, Todd...

I cannot tell you what would happen, as I don't own Pharmacom or Pharmacom Store. So, maybe Darius will chime in later to answer you that.

What I can tell you, is that Pharmacom products have tested perfect or overdosed on another forum that promotes third part testing from a guy well known in the industry.

FrancisK, the guy you see above this reply, is a member and can vouch. Also, moderator montego has vouched. And ASF administrator heavyiron is also a member and has seen the results. But I totally understand if you don't consider his instance because he, like myself, also is a rep for Pharmacom Store.

Pharmacom products have been around forever. Millions of orders with hundreds of thousands of customers happy. But once you buy a product and receive it, it's yours. You can do whatever you want with it, even a HPLC lab analysis. It's a free world.

Just, as a rule of thumb, people are leery towards someone with 2 posts and a controversial opinion on a subject. I go thru it every day here and I have more than 2 posts.

Let me see if I find some post from Darius in one of our stickies. I think something similar has been asked before. We've been around for 10 years, you know?

You got me wrong Allex I was being sarcastic and talking about what happened with h-as. I think pharmacom is a solid company and I'm considering them as my new source....

Alright, this is not from a sticky, it's from a private message exchanged between myself and Darius.

I'll post it here because I was being briefed by him on a few situations that could arise and the info itself is not private, so I quote:

"from 2014 we have a public offer for customers to send our products for testing on our expense.
THey just have to choose an independent testing facility of their choice which is accredited and they allow public sharing on their results and we will pay in advance for HPLC and micro biological testing, up to 500$ budget for each product testing. We are the only ones from this industry offering this. all they have to do is send unopened products for testing, meaning sealed and to open a testing thread on a board for keeping the community informed with the testing progress for maximum transparency.
After testing they will be reimbursed those tested products, so they loose nothing, no products and no money and they have the chance to "expose" us with absolutely no cost if they think our products are underdosed.

You can check MESO - thinksteroids.com for several threads of customers taking advantage of this offer and sending our products for testing. THis usually close their months permanently, as we put everything on the table to back up our products."

So, there you have it.

I'd like to add a small note: some of the best anabolics that have ever graced our industry were not FDA regulated. Durateston, Hemogenin, Norma Deca, Aburaihan test, Omnadren, Schering Primo, blue heart dbol, Anapolon, Negma Parabolan and dozens of other legendary bodybuilding products never had FDA's seal of approval.

You got me wrong Allex I was being sarcastic and talking about what happened with h-as. I think pharmacom is a solid company and I'm considering them as my new source....

I don't think I got you wrong. You're a member of said forum with access to said area and can confirm results for Pharmacom products. Can't you?

I know you were talking about a different supplier. No misunderstandings here from my part. I've known you for a while and I know you're good.

I don't think I got you wrong. You're a member of said forum with access to said area and can confirm results for Pharmacom products. Can't you?

I know you were talking about a different supplier. No misunderstandings here from my part. I've known you for a while and I know you're good.

Gotchya, guess I had you wrong!

Like I said I'm considering them as my new source and it's for a reason....

I understand everyone’s position here. But it’s all hearsay. I don’t expect my experience to change anyone’s mind, and I don’t give a shet either way. My point is that everyone wants to talk, but no one wants to send their own time and serious money to prove themselves.

I couldn’t care less if a bunch of 5’8 meat heads bust my wagon on here. I’m going for the greater good.

IML Gear Cream!
For what it's worth I've used them and had good things to say about the service and product.

Pharmacom is arguably the most tested lab around. Only reason I use them.

But it’s all hearsay.

No, it's not. Tons of independent lab analysis performed on Pharmacom products.

But, hey... Did you read my post with a quote from Darius? There you have it.

Ive run it a few times it was good nothing outstanding and anyone can have an independent lab test gear and post it that doesn't necessarily mean anything dragon pharma samething all these lab tests then come to find out their var was dbol

I was re-listening to some of the old episodes that featured the GT Review of Awesomeness and I was wondering was there ever a update on the status of that segment? Has that been cancelled?

Back