• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pure Protein Chocolate Shake

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
  1. ice cubes
  2. scoop of Syntrax Chocolate Truffle protein powder
  3. 6oz pasteurized egg whites

Blend.

Has the exact taste and consistency of a milk shake.

42P/0F/0C

Attachments

• 69640500-2EB5-433A-A2AE-4AB3C97ED460.jpeg
    69640500-2EB5-433A-A2AE-4AB3C97ED460.jpeg
    975 KB · Views: 82
  • 3B261AF3-A099-4138-B7F7-625AB8044F41.jpeg
    3B261AF3-A099-4138-B7F7-625AB8044F41.jpeg
    590.4 KB · Views: 80
yup, that sounds damn tasty, rough idea volumetrically speaking of how much ice?

yup, that sounds damn tasty, rough idea volumetrically speaking of how much ice?

about 7 cubes from the fridge dispenser.

blend it really well so that the egg whites get a bit frothy to create that creamy feel.

literally like a milkshake =)

i'll have to get some of that protein first, but i'll definitely be trying this in the near future. i've been running muscle feast protein, the first "clean" protein i've ran and i really like the feeling it leaves (or doesn't for that matter) in my stomach. syntax seems to be similar in that respect.

i'll have to get some of that protein first, but i'll definitely be trying this in the near future. i've been running muscle feast protein, the first "clean" protein i've ran and i really like the feeling it leaves (or doesn't for that matter) in my stomach. syntax seems to be similar in that respect.

cool, i’ll check out muscle feast. so far syntrax doesn’t screw with my stomach either and that’s rare for me.

incidentally, adding a bit of sugar free metamucil isn’t bad. end up with a very smooth chocolate orange flavor and I assume a more sustained uptake of protein.

IML Gear Cream!
looks bomb! where did you get the liquid egg whites?

costco and sams club has pretty good pricing on egg whites similar to those as well. the stuff by the gallon is only cost effective in certain areas as the pricing +shipping changes drastically as reported by members on here.

Don’t want to keep repeating myself but literally it’s like a chocolate milkshake. I can drink these forever.

im pretty picky when it comes to chocolate as no one seems to get the flavor right at least for me, is this the best one you’ve tried G? And how does it compare to others?

im pretty picky when it comes to chocolate as no one seems to get the flavor right at least for me, is this the best one you’ve tried G? And how does it compare to others?

in my head i can only think that the chocolate truffle part is what makes this flavor. I was looking up this protein and their other general "chocolate flavors" can come in 5lb bags while the particular flavor is part of the "better flavor" line, kind of like dymatize's "gourmet" line. so my guess is that the flavor for this particular one is pretty damn good.

totally theoretical post on flavor but i'm totally craving one of these right now haha.

I’m picky, too. It’s good but my preference is Labrada MRP for flavor. In this case, though, that recipe works well. My wife fucking hates protein shakes but when she tried this she was like woah. =)

I’m picky, too. It’s good but my preference is Labrada MRP for flavor. In this case, though, that recipe works well. My wife fucking hates protein shakes but when she tried this she was like woah. =)

Nice to finally get your woman hooked...now she'll want one every time! For those bad tasting proteins I use fruit and PB to fix them.

Even the worst chocolate protein powder is rendered drinkable with the judicious application of yogurt and peanut butter.

Even the worst chocolate protein powder is rendered drinkable with the judicious application of yogurt and peanut butter.

Usually a banana, vanilla extract and/or PB fixes the most shitty tasting powders for me.

Get Shredded!
Usually a banana, vanilla extract and/or PB fixes the most shitty tasting powders for me.

Banana usually ruins things for me, but I can see it maybe working in one of these. Would certainly help the texture.

I just made one of these with a different chocolate protein and added a banana.....fucking delicious!!! Seriously, it's like dessert. Peanut butter will make an appearance at my next shake making event.
I wish I had more hands so I could give this 4 thumbs up!

btw i didn’t make it clear in my original post but it’s good to blend it for longer than you normally would so that the egg whites are frothy. it helps contribute to a creaminess like a milkshake.

btw i didn’t make it clear in my original post but it’s good to blend it for longer than you normally would so that the egg whites are frothy. it helps contribute to a creaminess like a milkshake.
That'll help fill you up too.

Staying away from everything dairy, I use Orgain vegan protein. Most Costcos carry it now. Not expensive really and has that whole "sustained blend" thing going on as it has different sources such as hemp, pea, rice, etc. Whey is obviously superior all around but I mention Orgain because it is another option if you are cutting out dairy.

In my heyday, my twice daily shakes were:
1 NF yogurt
2 scoops of Carboplex (maltodetrin)
2 T of Captri (MCT)
whatever steamed veggies I had in the fridge or any leftover veggies
1 can of tuna
NF milk, just enough to allow blending.

They were beyond disgusting and I often puked the stuff back into the blender when drinking. Down the hatch!

Everyone was grossed out but in a year's time, a dozen guys at the gym were doing it.

The antithesis of your delicious chocolate shake.

staying away from everything dairy, i use orgain vegan protein. Most costcos carry it now. Not expensive really and has that whole "sustained blend" thing going on as it has different sources such as hemp, pea, rice, etc. Whey is obviously superior all around but i mention orgain because it is another option if you are cutting out dairy.

1 nf yogurt
2 scoops of carboplex (maltodetrin)
2 t of captri (mct)
whatever steamed veggies i had in the fridge or any leftover veggies
1 can of tuna
nf milk, just enough to allow blending.

They were beyond disgusting and i often puked the stuff back into the blender when drinking. Down the hatch!

Everyone was grossed out but in a year's time, a dozen guys at the gym were doing it.

wtf? 🤮

Staying away from everything dairy, I use Orgain vegan protein. Most Costcos carry it now. Not expensive really and has that whole "sustained blend" thing going on as it has different sources such as hemp, pea, rice, etc. Whey is obviously superior all around but I mention Orgain because it is another option if you are cutting out dairy.

1 NF yogurt
2 scoops of Carboplex (maltodetrin)
2 T of Captri (MCT)
whatever steamed veggies I had in the fridge or any leftover veggies
1 can of tuna
NF milk, just enough to allow blending.

They were beyond disgusting and I often puked the stuff back into the blender when drinking. Down the hatch!

nothing is worth this.

Back