• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bayer Rimobolan!

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just beautiful....Straight from the DS man. This gear I have run and it does wonders with a good diet. It will make you look hard! It's kind of expensive but in my opinion worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Just beautiful....Straight from the DS man. This gear I have run and it does wonders with a good diet. It will make you look hard! It's kind of expensive but in my opinion worth it.

e5d285c1e079849087007c8d7e1a0b85.jpg

is it not on the website yet? is that an amp per box or what?
No it's not on the website and not sure if it will be. There is one amp per box. There is 30 in the picture, I'm waiting on more. I was told if a person is serious about this Rimobolan, contact DS through his email addy on the website and visit with him. Actually the email addy is right below in my sig.

No it's not on the website and not sure if it will be. There is one amp per box. There is 30 in the picture, I'm waiting on more. I was told if a person is serious about this Rimobolan, contact DS through his email addy on the website and visit with him. Actually the email addy is right below in my sig.

I was wondering why I did not see it on his site.

I was wondering why I did not see it on his site.
This primo is not cheap so not many people keep it in stock. If there is an interest in it I'm sure DS will consider something, but not totally going to speak for him. I guess for lack of terms quantity is the key in ordering.

This primo is not cheap so not many people keep it in stock. If there is an interest in it I'm sure DS will consider something, but not totally going to speak for him.[/QUOT

The good stuff never is cheap and I don't mind paying for it if I really want it. I find all of DS's products to be priced farely. He has nothing but top notch products. I have not tried him out yet, but I will eventually. How do you plan on running the Primo? What else will you be running with it if you don't mind me asking?

This primo is not cheap so not many people keep it in stock. If there is an interest in it I'm sure DS will consider something, but not totally going to speak for him.[/QUOT

The good stuff never is cheap and I don't mind paying for it if I really want it. I find all of DS's products to be priced farely. He has nothing but top notch products. I have not tried him out yet, but I will eventually. How do you plan on running the Primo? What else will you be running with it if you don't mind me asking?
Yes, he has good products and prices. Plus his communication and TA times are excellent also. I know he takes pride in what he does. As far as running it, I always use it to give me that hard, cut look. Diet is important obviously wanting those results. I'll run primo with tren, mast, anavar, winny, NPP, things like that. I haven't run EQ with primo though. I've also run primo ace tabs with injectable primo and love that combo also.

Yes, he has good products and prices. Plus his communication and TA times are excellent also. I know he takes pride in what he does. As far as running it, I always use it to give me that hard, cut look. Diet is important obviously wanting those results. I'll run primo with tren, mast, anavar, winny, NPP, things like that. I haven't run EQ with primo though. I've also run primo ace tabs with injectable primo and love that combo also.

Sounds like a great run you have planned. Is EQ something you are thinking about putting in to the mix as well? Thinking about adding EQ to my upcoming plans along with some test instead of deca.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like a great run you have planned. Is EQ something you are thinking about putting in to the mix as well? Thinking about adding EQ to my upcoming plans along with some test instead of deca.
I have thought about it. I haven't run EQ for years, not sure really why. Here is what I tell people when it comes to stacks during a cycle. You'll get a lot of opinions on what to stack, or how it will turn out, but I only go on the one tried and proven fact.....try it yourself!! You are the only one who will truly know how it works with your body, diet, and lifestyle you live. Good ole experience is the best determining learning tool.

I have thought about it. I haven't run EQ for years, not sure really why. Here is what I tell people when it comes to stacks during a cycle. You'll get a lot of opinions on what to stack, or how it will turn out, but I only go on the one tried and proven fact.....try it yourself!! You are the only one who will truly know how it works with your body, diet, and lifestyle you live. Good ole experience is the best determining learning tool.

I hear ya man. I wish you the best with your next cycle. Sounds like a killer one.

for some reason the picture was a lot more clear when i came back to the thread, i could read the boxes and answered my own question, but thank you for the reply! what kind of doses are you planning to run and for how long? 3g of primo isn't that much in the scheme of primo runs (i understand you're waiting on more). I absolutely loved the last primo run i did years ago, it's definitely on the list in the next 1-1.5 years. I would either go through a tried and true private source or get this stuff for legit primo. i like the rebranding with how many fakes there are out there.

Back