• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where do you hide your stash?

crzymoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those of us whose family dissaproves or you don't want them to be around it, where do you hide your goods at?

I have been stocking up on the needles to start my first cycle and I've been keeping them hidden in my basement. That's where my weights are and no one lifts but me. (wish the wife did tho...)

lol^ big time fisherman and hunter! so i have styrofoam square containers that dew worms come in and r kept in the fridge so i empty a few out for my gears and keep in the fridge n the garage. needles r kept in one of my tackle boxes. wife is in on what i do but never have to worry about friends or family looking in there. ha ha ha!

I ski a lot, so I have a room in my house devoted to ski tuning. I have a huge chest of waxing/sharpening/cleaning equipment. Gear blends in very nicely. Thanks, Swix.

In my glutes and delts....

I hide that shit buried in my backyard in a pvc tube.

I hide that shit buried in my backyard in a pvc tube.
Seriously??? If you're not joking, that's pretty hardcore. You're not worried about it?

My spot

My girlfriend has actually let me completely take over a closet in our home. Its a beautiful and magical place. I just finished a blast but throughout it I would load my 8 syringes for the week on sunday and keep them along with alcohol swabs in a ziplock hidden in a basket in the bathroom. Not great hiding places but In the rare chance where having company I take additional measures.

I ski a lot.

dont you know that its not good to ski while on aas? :hmm:

as far as mine, i hide everything in my office "tool box" that i keep all of my tattoo equipment and supplies in (im a licensed tattoo artist btw)

Luckily my girl pins just as much as I do so I only have to hide/lock it up b/c of the Apt Maintenance man. Steel lock box with a pad lock, although it's probably retarded that we have BB.com sticker every where... including on the stash box lol. But gear stays locked up for that, if he finds the sharps I don't give a shit... we have a bitch the smokes crack in her apt across the hall. They got bigger fish to fry if they decide to start caring.

dont you know that its not good to ski while on aas? :hmm:

as far as mine, i hide everything in my office "tool box" that i keep all of my tattoo equipment and supplies in (im a licensed tattoo artist btw)

Haha, I actually use AAS primarily in the off- season to add some lbm without adding a lot of fat. Technically, then can test us during the active race season. They never do, though. Pretty sure a dude would have to show up with a syringe sticking out of his ass for this to happen. Gotta love budget cuts.

I use one of those plastic containers for fishing tackle.I keep it in the sock drawer.the used pins go in a empty creatine container.same dresser different drawer.lol.my wife knows what's up.best thing I ever did was tell her.I to wish she worked out but its ok.love her to much to make her do things she don't want to.:roflmao:like I could if I wanted to.

the most accessable drawer for me in the bathroom...which also is the most accessable for curious others...did not...think that one through completely...

I have a mini cigar humidor ith a lock. I live by myself and my girl gave it to me to store stuff.

waterproof case floating in my salt water aquarium...tank has a huge decorative cover so unless u open it u never see anything floating on top of the water from the outside looking in

I have one of those plastic 3 drawer things u can get from target. Keep my needles in the top oils in the second and orals in the bottom and that stays in the back of my closet

Back