• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dont Lie

fordf150

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got busted... It took me two hard years to put on weight and muscle and from that I always said that if I could get my hands on AAS-I would do a cycle. Well, I found this awesome forum, did a lot of research, found a great sponsor, and two weeks today I am on my first cycle. Now, my wife is my best friend and I have no, absolutely no reason to hide anything from her. But I did.. She found my stuff and she was Pissed- rightfully so! The real reason she is not happy is that I kept it from her- I lied to her. She is not really concerned about me doing this but because I didn't include her in this decision- I let her down. Even if she doesn't agree with things I have done, my wife has always supported me with everything.

Its been a few days and my wife has forgiven me. But as I reflect on this- I do realize how stupid I was. My wife and I have been together 16 years, she is my world, the only person I can always count on, my everything. So why did I do it? I think it just comes down to this: as guys- we are bound to always make mistakes. I am sure I will make many more mistakes down the line but I like to think I will never feel the need to make this same mistake again.

So a long story short, the saying "its better to ask for forgiveness, than permission" is not a good motto to follow!

Agreed. Sorry for your troubles bro.

Speaking from my own experience the huge test levels from gear will definitely help you broach uncomfortable subjects like this one and have the cohones to stand up for what you believe. Unfortunately in this case that's a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem. :D

Chocolatemalt: Thank you! It my own stupid fault- deep down I knew better. It is something I will not do again. And now that she knows and she has my back- I am excited to see what the next 8 weeks of this cycle brings.

Together for 16 years, that's a lot of trust to test. I'm guessing when your libido skyrockets she may forgive you a bit. Never forget that a happy wife = a happy life.

TG makes a great point and Im glad things worked at for ya as far as being forgiving . But Im kinda a different person . I wouldnt seek forgiveness if I didnt do anything wrong and I am a grown ass man and will never seek permission to do anything . I love my wife and would never disrespect her but as far as doing juice or anything else I do I am the one who will decide what to do and when to do it . Especially when it has no bearing on her . The only way I can see you being wrong is if you 2 have had made a decision in the past for you to not use juice and if you lied about it . Other then that what are you being forgiving for ? Making a decision that clearly you have thought through ?

Please dont think Im judging you in any way brother > I am nobody to judge or give advice on being married lol . Im just bored and jumpin in the conversation

Thats why I was straight up with my girl, she was still pissed tho. I was definitely hesitant to tell her tho.

One of the main reasons I didnt want to tell her was because she can really hold it against you say if you ever break up or whatever. Societies view of a male who uses testosterone is ridiculous. lol. And females are INSANE, all of them idgaf.

No worries- she will find something else to be pissed at you about-just give her the credit card and send her shopping-works for me every time for MANY MANY years-OD

Yea that exactly ^^^^^^

To the general public, when it comes to steroids they only know what they've been told or what they've seen on tv! And they believe it.... so in general they look down upon us. Like we are druggies, or junkies. Waiting to go off and do something crazy (roid rage). As if.! EVEN with proof they might not believe you. Tv has my wife brain washed abiut steroids. She watched bigger, stronger, faster! I thought it would help! ??? I dont think it changed her thinking. After years of hearing all the bad stuff on the news and then blaming it all on steroids its hard work trying to convince her other wise. So what do you do?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm glad that your wife forgave you bro. Seems like youv learned an important life lesson! Luckily, or unluckily I haven't decided yet; I don't have a wife to have to confront about steroid usage yet lol

Really for my situation by me not telling my wife I was letting her down. She is my best friend why should I have tried to hide this. By hiding it, I was disrespecting the trust we have in each other. It wont happen again. @ Macedog, you are right in what the general public understands about steroids. My wife also was concerned about roid rage and that I am injecting. But slowly showing her the research and seeing that if anything right now I am more calm is helping.

It sounds like your moving forward with the wife. That's cool. In my marriage, I not only include my wife because I love and respect her input, plus she's vey smart! Remember, 2 minds are always better than one especially when they share the same expected end or results in life. I also want her to know the things I am doing, just as I want to know what's going on in her life. Communication is a major part of a happy marriage, being wide open with each other, not hiding shit back for any reasons. Communication is a major key to all relationships that you want to be strong whether personal or business. Keep building that bond of trust with her, you will not regret that, ever, nor will she.

When you have the strong bond that trust and communication are part of building in your relationship, you will lead by default and she will follow gladly so do not be surprised if she wants to follow your lead and try some anavar with you, considering you have totally included her in the fitness aspect of your life, (your results must be good, lol)which that my friend is a WIN/WIN everyone here will agree with, LOL.

HFO3 - so true! And If she wants to try something- I would be for it.

Mine gives me injections, and she does it too!

I found a surprising amount of support from the people I've told -- a few parents, friends, and a couple girlfriends. One of the latter is a doctor who does injections every day and she critiqued my technique, really helpful.

Same here,
As my wife’s a nurse, she does all my injections and she’s on cycle and injects herself either so, no need to lies here!

Sly -now that I have cleared the air she is now on board and is even interested herself. She watched me pin yesterday and was a bit squeamish. So I dont think she will inject anytime soon.

Sly -now that I have cleared the air she is now on board and is even interested herself. She watched me pin yesterday and was a bit squeamish. So I dont think she will inject anytime soon.

Hey F150,
lill more on your pm inbox!

being completely honest is smart! i told my wife from day one what it is and what they do, us both being competitive athletes she was hesitant of the idea..but through explaining, knowledge and smart decisions she completely understands. Now she is running her own cycle herself and LOVES it. Once you get past all the steroid BS people will really understand them better. She about to start nursing school and being in the medical field for years, pins me and herself!

Get Shredded!
being completely honest is smart! i told my wife from day one what it is and what they do, us both being competitive athletes she was hesitant of the idea..but through explaining, knowledge and smart decisions she completely understands. Now she is running her own cycle herself and LOVES it. Once you get past all the steroid BS people will really understand them better. She about to start nursing school and being in the medical field for years, pins me and herself!

Don't want to bump/hijack the thread but, what she's running?

Topspeed -that is great! Like Sly asked- what does she run?

Back