• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td!

Ironman2001

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
d9d1ec0026e0989eeff9cbb6c2e02d88.jpg

Pack landed today! There were a few items missing from my order but I know GC will take care of it. Fast T/A time! I really can’t say enough about GC’S customer service. I can’t wait to get my lean bulk started with this tasty looking GC gear. Thank you GC, you have definitely earned another loyal repeat customer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words and yes, you will be taken care of.💪

Pack landed today! There were a few items missing from my order but I know GC will take care of it. Fast T/A time! I really can’t say enough about GC’S customer service. I can’t wait to get my lean bulk started with this tasty looking GC gear. Thank you GC, you have definitely earned another loyal repeat customer!

Thanks for the kind words and yes, you will be taken care of.

GC is already on it and is getting the missing items shipped pronto. I have honestly never had a source like this. After the conversations we had I not only found a great source but also gained a friend as well.i just can’t say enough. I have definitely found a new home in GC!

I knew you would be satisfied!!! Enjoy!!

GC is already on it and is getting the missing items shipped pronto. I have honestly never had a source like this. After the conversations we had I not only found a great source but also gained a friend as well.i just can’t say enough. I have definitely found a new home in GC!

I have said it multiple times gear church is awesome to deal with! their customer service is really spectacular. What all did you get my eyes aren't what they used to be

I have said it multiple times gear church is awesome to deal with! their customer service is really spectacular. What all did you get my eyes aren't what they used to be

A bunch of the tpp/npp blend some test e and Tren e for a later cycle and some test prop which isn’t pictured but GC is taking care of me on that.

Can we be friends..

Cheapthreads out

Lol.. You got it.. Nice td btw...

Thanks brother, once I get my prop I’m going to get a log started . I have hired Tren2k14 to coach me and will be using Gear Church products exclusively so this should be a wild ride!

Good to hear!

QUOTE=Ironman2001;1364224]Thanks brother, once I get my prop I’m going to get a log started . I have hired Tren2k14 to coach me and will be using Gear Church products exclusively so this should be a wild ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks brother, once I get my prop I’m going to get a log started . I have hired Tren2k14 to coach me and will be using Gear Church products exclusively so this should be a wild ride!

Smart idea hiring @tren2k14. I wish I could afford him right now. Soon enough I guess.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Always like when sponsors fill to the brim. Also like the switch to MCT. Nothing like some crystal clear oils

Good to hear!

QUOTE=Ironman2001;1364224]Thanks brother, once I get my prop I’m going to get a log started . I have hired Tren2k14 to coach me and will be using Gear Church products exclusively so this should be a wild ride!

[/QUOTE]

I will be starting this log in about one week. I am beyond excited ldog!

Happy for you bro!

I will be starting this log in about one week. I am beyond excited ldog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That’s how you handle a small hiccup. You don’t blast the lab on the open forum. Well done on both sides. GC does it right.

Last edited:

That’s how you handle a small hiccup. You don’t blast the lab on the open forum. Well done on both sides. GC does it right.

In this game mistakes happen. GC is human and sometimes things get mixed up. I’m sure he has a lot on his plate and has a life outside of gear. I respect that and it was taken care of immediately. There are to many noobs these days causing unnecessary commotion on the open forums when if they had only contacted the source , the problem could be taken care of quickly without all the drama. Just my 2 cents🤷*♂️

Well said bro. GC is solid💪

In this game mistakes happen. GC is human and sometimes things get mixed up. I’m sure he has a lot on his plate and has a life outside of gear. I respect that and it was taken care of immediately. There are to many noobs these days causing unnecessary commotion on the open forums when if they had only contacted the source , the problem could be taken care of quickly without all the drama. Just my 2 cents路*♂️

Back