• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jintropin from drugsgear

Dms2011

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried the jintropin from drugsgear? I've used their ansomone and it's great but they are out of stock and $800 is a lot to drop at one time without having tried it at all. Any help will be appreciated.

I cannot speak for the jintropin, but what I can tell you is DG is gold around here if you ask me. Ordered from him a while back and everything was as advertised as in 100% legit.

Same here. I've used them plenty of times and they've been nothing but good to me. It's just the noise that surrounds jintropin as always counterfeit. But I pulled the trigger today. We'll find out regardless but I feel good about it. They haven't given me any reason to think different. Thanks man.

Same here. I've used them plenty of times and they've been nothing but good to me. It's just the noise that surrounds jintropin as always counterfeit. But I pulled the trigger today. We'll find out regardless but I feel good about it. They haven't given me any reason to think different. Thanks man.

I am confident you will have nothing but good results, however I hear ya man. And that is a bunch of $$$$ to lay down. Keep us posted on how you feel when you get in to them.

Back