• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need to get rid of mild gyno

NAGA88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been using liquid SERM Tamoxifen 60mg ED for the first week then drop down to 40mg for two weeks in on week 3 now and still see not much of a change. It's decreased by a tiny bit but not a lot. I'm not sure if my source (BSP) gave me some weak Tamox. or should i just go for an AI like Letro or Arimadex? I'm going to to be getting some from a new source and want to know which one or couple ones i should get.

I've been using liquid SERM Tamoxifen 60mg ED for the first week then drop down to 40mg for two weeks in on week 3 now and still see not much of a change. It's decreased by a tiny bit but not a lot. I'm not sure if my source (BSP) gave me some weak Tamox. or should i just go for an AI like Letro or Arimadex? I'm going to to be getting some from a new source and want to know which one or couple ones i should get.

If it’s real gynecomastia and tissue has formed its permanent. Hard glandular tissue doesn’t go away. BSP sucks. Go iron mag or maresearch

If it’s real gynecomastia and tissue has formed its permanent. Hard glandular tissue doesn’t go away. BSP sucks. Go iron mag or maresearch
That's exactly what im going with MA , i tried IMR at first but for some reason my payments weren't going thru... oh well.

but to answer your question. No, it just feels tender like small lump mainly on the right side. the soreness went away. its very minor but enough to see my nip area pointy when im flexing or enough to see it when i have my shirt off....

That's a shitload of tamoxifen.
I have read in many places that letrozole removes small gyno issues for some. I have some sitting around for when I get lean enough to see if my slight puffiness is still there after 30 years.
Look into letrozole, back off on the tamoxifen.

Literally 90% of guys have some form of glandular tissue behind the nipple. Sometimes it’s visible and sometimes it’s not. My whole life I’ve had a slightly puffy look, very mild. When flexed it’s visible a little and when relaxed not at all. When my nipple is erect even barely its invisible.

Literally 90% of guys have some form of glandular tissue behind the nipple. Sometimes it’s visible and sometimes it’s not. My whole life I’ve had a slightly puffy look, very mild. When flexed it’s visible a little and when relaxed not at all. When my nipple is erect even barely its invisible.
Mine is and u can feel the small build up behind my nipple. I had this issue on my last cycle but I had my local source, who was solid gave me letro and adex to take once a day for 2 weeks and it completely went away. now this time i don't have him around I bought the crap from BSP and now im paying the price for falling for there bogo bs. just want know what i should get now from this better sources, to clear this crap up and what dosage i should take.

my first suggestion and the cheapest: try tamox @ 10mg/ed and run exem @25mg/ed for 10 days. if that doesn't work. start a 60 day ralox regiment combined with 10mg/ed of tamox. I had surprising results with ralox on very old gyno tissue. my last ditch effort would be to go the letro route since it's the hardest on your lipids and also has the most extreme effects from tanking your estro for so long.

just running tamox by itself has never done anything for me.

my first suggestion and the cheapest: try tamox @ 10mg/ed and run exem @25mg/ed for 10 days. if that doesn't work. start a 60 day ralox regiment combined with 10mg/ed of tamox. I had surprising results with ralox on very old gyno tissue. my last ditch effort would be to go the letro route since it's the hardest on your lipids and also has the most extreme effects from tanking your estro for so long.

just running tamox by itself has never done anything for me.

Thanks bro I just ordered some letro,adex, tamox and aromasin I’ve read a bunch of diff suggestions. Just need to find the one that works good for me. I also didn’t run it alone I forgot to mention I was taking 1mg of Adex EOD while running the tamox ED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro I just ordered some letro,adex, tamox and aromasin I’ve read a bunch of diff suggestions. Just need to find the one that works good for me. I also didn’t run it alone I forgot to mention I was taking 1mg of Adex EOD while running the tamox ED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't forget the ralox, i had that stuff work when nothing else would, including letro.

IML Gear Cream!
Why even bother with all these drugs and sides.$. Different protocols from forum members battling gyno. Get the money and remove the glandular tissue and lipo.

Why even bother with all these drugs and sides.$. Different protocols from forum members battling gyno. Get the money and remove the glandular tissue and lipo.

you don't even need lipo if it's small enough. I had one of mine removed and it was a semi-circular incision around the areola and the whole bit was cut out. it was super simple.

letro and ralox as suggested above

never heard of stane or tamoxifen undoing gyno just reducing symtoms

and yeah that’s a ton of tamoxifen. i’ve always stayed away since it can cause permanent memory damage.

Did it look 100% after healed up

yup! i had it done about 12 years ago. night and day difference between the left and right nipples now :winkfinger: that was pre-gear use for me and i had abnormal swelling and pain in that particular one, so it was considered a quality of life issue. I just had to pay my $500 deductible and it was done. i can post up some nipple pics if you want lol.

Last edited:
yup! i had it done about 12 years ago. night and day difference between the left and right nipples now :winkfinger: that was pre-gear use for me and i had abnormal swelling and pain in that particular one, so it was considered a quality of life issue. I just had to pay my $500 deductible and it was done.

Dang

yup! i had it done about 12 years ago. night and day difference between the left and right nipples now :winkfinger: that was pre-gear use for me and i had abnormal swelling and pain in that particular one, so it was considered a quality of life issue. I just had to pay my $500 deductible and it was done. i can post up some nipple pics if you want lol.

Yes. Quality of life. Good luck getting that procedure done now based on a quality-of-life complaint.

Yes. Quality of life. Good luck getting that procedure done now based on a quality-of-life complaint.

i'm about to find out, going to use the same complaint with a doctor next month for the other nipple after all these years.

My roommate back in the late 90s had it done and insurance paid for everything but like you say good luck getting that done today.

just an update after the dr's visit today. it's being covered, same as the left one years ago due to it being a "substantial quality of life issue" i made sure that i mentioned it was interrupting my sleep, that i couldn't sleep on that side anymore, even my mattress was enough pressure to cause pain. among other instances like it affecting my work, being close to my animals that "i love so much, it's so distressing!" and a few other tidbits i threw out there. got a referral to an oncologist just to make sure it's nothing serious, and have to get either a mammogram or a ultrasound to determine the type of tissue, and a biopsy. last time i didn't have to do the mammogram/ultrasound, just the biopsy and oncologist. if it's nothing serious cancer wise, the oncologist will send me to a general surgeon. my deductible has already been paid so there's just a few copays and it's all taken care of!

Lol! Tell the dr your "service dog" keeps trying to nurse on your swollen nipple whilst you are trying to piss in the non-gender specific, gun free rest room.
So silly how words, not actual medical conditions get favorable results from health care services.

Lol! Tell the dr your "service dog" keeps trying to nurse on your swollen nipple whilst you are trying to piss in the non-gender specific, gun free rest room.
So silly how words, not actual medical conditions get favorable results from health care services.
LOL.....I have very mild gyno that only can be seen when my pecs aren't pumped up, and only when the air temperature is warm. I've seen internet pics of guys who had just any old surgeon remove their gyno, and some of them looked freaky with their nipples no longer there at all, or looking like their nipples actually pointed inward which left small dents where their nipples used to be. Looked just as bad as some gyno cases do.

So I called a doc who specializes in these surgeries, and they told me no insurance is accepted, the initial consultation is $250, and the surgery would cost me from $8,600 to $10K. That's why I haven't had the surgery yet. One guy on here claimed that he took T-bol and his gyno went away. I never heard that before.

LOL.....I have very mild gyno that only can be seen when my pecs aren't pumped up, and only when the air temperature is warm. I've seen internet pics of guys who had just any old surgeon remove their gyno, and some of them looked freaky with their nipples no longer there at all, or looking like their nipples actually pointed inward which left small dents where their nipples used to be. Looked just as bad as some gyno cases do.

So I called a doc who specializes in these surgeries, and they told me no insurance is accepted, the initial consultation is $250, and the surgery would cost me from $8,600 to $10K. That's why I haven't had the surgery yet. One guy on here claimed that he took T-bol and his gyno went away. I never heard that before.

that price is way too high, there's a well known Dr in NY that does a LOT of bodybuilders, 3k for it. most plastic surgeons will charge 5k or less. 8-10k is insane.

my left was done by a general surgeon and it looks great! as i mentioned before, it was just cutting it out, there was no lipo or anything like that needed since it was just the hard mass being removed.

you have to put ideas into their heads as to how to bill it using the right billing codes so that insurance will cover it. a good (friendly) dr or surgeon's office will really help you out if you have insurance since they're going to get paid from the insurance vs not getting paid at all from you having to cover it out of pocket.

edited to add: i don't have the bill anymore, but when i asked about the cost of my left one if I had to pay for it out of pocket i was quoted around 4k, when I got the bill that I had to pay my deductible on and the rest getting billed to insurance, it was around 15k total.

Back