• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

which sponsor has the best/most >>>>>>

irish_2003

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
trolls making these threads?

it's really sad they have to do this to gain customers instead of letting customers/members read reviews in their own sections and deciding based on that...

Ya I hear ya it's getting annoying and clogging threads up. I tend to just totally ignore this threads. I remember reading for like a year before I even thought about pulling the trigger

You cant stop it . The mods let it happen and even contribute to the problem . Why dont ya just say the truth out loud Irish ?

Dude, who the fuck really cares/ i mean, if some guy with like 6 posts waant to come on and ask what the best source is, whatever. Do you remember when you first joined the online AAS community? I wasa numbnuts, so you learn not to be a Deutsche, and constructive criticism is way better than a bitch slap.

I have an idea. Let's all post the best source out there whenever this happens. Parsifal Pharmaceuticals. Or even, Mr. Pharmaceutical

Dude, who the fuck really cares/ i mean, if some guy with like 6 posts waant to come on and ask what the best source is, whatever. Do you remember when you first joined the online AAS community? I wasa numbnuts, so you learn not to be a Deutsche, and constructive criticism is way better than a bitch slap.

I have an idea. Let's all post the best source out there whenever this happens. Parsifal Pharmaceuticals. Or even, Mr. Pharmaceutical
You make a good point GSR...maybe i need to re think my position??

i know you're not that blind and believe it's actually members and not source trolls...you're alot more seasoned and smarter than that

I don't see the big deal u don't like the thread don't click on it it seems pretty simple. On a side note I've never seen ek at the top of any of those threads maybe that's the problem?

This is a source checking section right?

IML Gear Cream!
Once I farted and it smelled bad......

- - - Updated - - -

BTW EK is GTG.... ;-)

probably because ek lets his reviews speak for themselves and doesn't need to create a bunch of usernames and make those types of posts

So your saying its not the community giving feedback it's a sponsor... So when I say a lab had the best product I'm really that lab?

So your saying its not the community giving feedback it's a sponsor... So when I say a lab had the best product I'm really that lab?

when you say it it's credible...when there's all these new accts saying it i shake my head because i know what's really going on

It's pretty obvious when a new member comes here and praises a company or shifts it that direction, but who gives a fuk? It's obvious. And the other ones posting are just new members who honestly have no idea which sponsors are legit.

Ok I see what your saying about new accts I thought u meant members that were recommending sources that have come through for them

naw! its the 1-3 post total, wonder accounts that cant wait to praise the amazing shop they used :-/

Back