• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH makes it better!

whippedeye

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been using HGH for 2 years straight with varied doses of 2.5 iu up to 10iu a day but mostly at 5 iu/day.
The longer I use it the more it seems to help! I know for sure that my abs are showing more because of it because my diet is not all that great for my abs to show. And when I cruise on TRT dose I stay fuller and retain size better.
How do you guys feel with your long term HGH use?

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

100% bro. I've been using growth consistently for over 3 years now. Mostly at 5iu sometimes dropping to 2.5iu when money is tight. As far as muscle growth at those doses I don't think it's doing a whole lot. Usually you'd have to go upwards of 10iu and mix in some slin to really get the muscle building effects.

But I can literally eat anything I want and I hardly put on any fat. I couldn't get above 15% on a McDonald's and Twinkies only diet. It's also great for preserving muscle on cruises or during PCT. I don't consider AAS as cheating by any means...but HGH is pretty damn close to cheating. I have to admit I've spoiled myself by using it because I can be looser on my diet and still make the ladies wet :)

Back