• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Transit time

GucciGainz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hell guys just wanting to post about how long it takes vs how long other people have received there gear. It’s been exactly **** when it says it usually take ****. I’ve purchased from Pharmacom and successfully received my shipment within ***** the first time. Anybody else in America having these issues and tracking also takes along time to show where exactly your shipment is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell guys just wanting to post about how long it takes vs how long other people have received there gear. It’s been exactly **** when it says it usually take ****. I’ve purchased from Pharmacom and successfully received my shipment within ***** the first time. Anybody else in America having these issues and tracking also takes along time to show where exactly your shipment is.

International is never a predictable game brother

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
You should speak with the reps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hell guys just wanting to post about how long it takes vs how long other people have received there gear.

Hello. Welcome to ASF and thanks for choosing Pharmacom.

Discussion of TA times is against forum rules, so I had to edit your post.

It's my understanding that your order has been shipped and tracking info was provided, correct? So, the info that our customer service may obtain will be the same you already have. Once the package leaves the hand of the sender, we can't really control what happens to it.

Feel free to PM me after your next tracking update and I'll talk to customer service if there's something that can be done from our end. If you feel that there's anything that can be done at this point, please let me know.

Regards,

Alex.

Hello Sir,

After the package is shipped and the tracking number is uploaded to your account ,the normal transit time for a package is 6-7 days ,that's for 95% of the cases.

Please send me a PM with your number and I'll check the status of your order.

Postal tracking is not always accurate unfortunately. Also postal transit times can vary greatly from Country to Country.

Sounds like its on its way brother, just hang tight

Back