• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stink, stank, stench.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
People, when you go to the gym please forego the Axe body spray, Chantishia #5 and any other thing you think will cover up whatever it is you THINK you are covering up.
I don't mind a little BO. It's just a normal part of going to the gym. My old haunts used to smell like Testosterone, armpit, ass and farts. But people were putting the effort so it was expected.

Yesterday some tubby, tatted out ex-con got on the epileptical next to me, bathed in Ben Gay. Spent less than ten minutes, sweated up the machine then left to go grease up the benches no doubt.
The assault on my olfactory system was off the charts!

Please, please, just incorporate good hygiene in your daily routine, were cleanish clothes to the gym and understand that a building full of people exercising is going to have some odor. It's totally cool.

Why my rant? Along with Juan Con on cardio, some guy, I'll call Perfumed Pedro, came into the gym, pulled out a can of body spray and commenced to hosing down himself and 1/3 of the gym.

We've even got a couple of he-shes that try to bury their man smell in Eau d Toilet.

Don't get me started on people who smoke cigarettes just before walking in, bringing that stench with them.

Those guns are lookin good coach.

And yea, thanks for reminding me of why I have a home gym. Plus I get mid-workout 300 yard coyote kills from my Smith machine.

I sweat like a mofo and I’m pretty sure I stink. But I always try to make sure that I’m not stenchy by any means. And I’ll wipe down what ever machine I just used from my drench. But there are some that will not do anything to clean up after themselves. Not even gonna rant about putting up their damn weights! That’s another rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sweat like a mofo and I’m pretty sure I stink. But I always try to make sure that I’m not stenchy by any means. And I’ll wipe down what ever machine I just used from my drench. But there are some that will not do anything to clean up after themselves. Not even gonna rant about putting up their damn weights! That’s another rant

sweat stink is fine. it's a gym, ffs. if you can't stand a little sweat stink, go to yoga class. it's the cologne-bathing fuckers who make things miserable.

People, when you go to the gym please forego the Axe body spray, Chantishia #5 and any other thing you think will cover up whatever it is you THINK you are covering up.
I don't mind a little BO. It's just a normal part of going to the gym. My old haunts used to smell like Testosterone, armpit, ass and farts. But people were putting the effort so it was expected.

Yesterday some tubby, tatted out ex-con got on the epileptical next to me, bathed in Ben Gay. Spent less than ten minutes, sweated up the machine then left to go grease up the benches no doubt.
The assault on my olfactory system was off the charts!

Please, please, just incorporate good hygiene in your daily routine, were cleanish clothes to the gym and understand that a building full of people exercising is going to have some odor. It's totally cool.

Why my rant? Along with Juan Con on cardio, some guy, I'll call Perfumed Pedro, came into the gym, pulled out a can of body spray and commenced to hosing down himself and 1/3 of the gym.

We've even got a couple of he-shes that try to bury their man smell in Eau d Toilet.

Don't get me started on people who smoke cigarettes just before walking in, bringing that stench with them.
I agree, but the only gym I can go to has a bunch of "cotton docker" people for members.....it would be a sin if they ever stunk.

Those guns are lookin good coach.

And yea, thanks for reminding me of why I have a home gym. Plus I get mid-workout 300 yard coyote kills from my Smith machine.
Cheers!
That's three months off. Check me out in mid May. I heard there's a DHB/Npp/Tpp blend on its way.

Killing coyotes from a respectable distance mid workout?!? That's some serious he-man shit right there!

Np sweating at the gym. It is expected...bring a towel.

BUT no fucking reason to have stupid mfuckers wearing old dirty clothes.

You CANNOT sweat in your work out clothes and them wear them again without washing them. Totally bad hygiene and low life shit.

I walked past this dude last week and he had at least a 6 foot radius of stink around him. Body odor and dirty clothes.

Damn, yeah that’s just nasty. And I always wear something clean each time I lift. I’m not gonna smell my stinky ass while trying to lift

I even rinse off in the shower before the gym if I think I'm a bit stinky.

We had a guy that smelled like an incontinent homeless person who slept in the dumpster of an abattoir.
One day I watched him walk in, clean and dry and within five minutes he had that sphere of stench around him.
I got the guy booted when no one would say anything.
When I managed gym or worked at them I was the guy they always sent over to speak to the stinkers. No problem. It's just here, my "ass chewing" in Spanish is a bit weak.

My new thing is to rip my vegan farts right next to them. If you know any vegetarians, you know how nasty that is.

IML Gear Cream!
All of the above.

My gym was bought out by the chains. Now they cater to older folks. Don't mind as they are way better than the young douchebags. Problem is they started to have a potluck. They bring in food, some of it heated. Stinks up the whole place.

Same with the employees. Heat up their food and walk around stinking up the place.

Don't get me wrong, I love food. But when your ass deep in the middle of a leg session, the last thing you want to smell is fried chicken. Nauseating.

My gym is in a barrio in Mexico. It is far beyond any gym here in regards to quality and equipment. We have several IFBB pro's working out here.
At any given time you smell the chickens roasting or the pork cooking in the outdoor stands, welding fumes, diesel exhaust and/or sewage, which is a common smell here.
Now they are installing a kitchen literally in the middle of the gym.
The environmental smells we have no control over. It the shit I was ranting about that IS in our control.

Ben Gay is definitely the most popular smell at my gym.

A friend of mine was spotting me benching and his balls were hanging right over my face. That fucking bastard must have had sex that morning because he wreaked of dirty pussy. I was gagging the whole time and would have given anything for a gallon of Axe.

My gym is in a barrio in Mexico. It is far beyond any gym here in regards to quality and equipment. We have several IFBB pro's working out here.
At any given time you smell the chickens roasting or the pork cooking in the outdoor stands, welding fumes, diesel exhaust and/or sewage, which is a common smell here.
Now they are installing a kitchen literally in the middle of the gym.
The environmental smells we have no control over. It the shit I was ranting about that IS in our control.
Time to invest in a home gym.

Reminds me of a trip I took to Central America. Nowhere near what you described. You could tell that it was run by someone that loved the sport but did not necessarily have the money to maintain it.

The guys there appreciated it and were serious about lifting. Not bigs by any means but no fluffers. I was treated like a star. I assume they don't get many people outside of their circle. Good memories.

I certainly hope they aren't affected by the crime that has overtaken that whole area.

The gym is legit. Plenty of poseurs though. Ben Gay? You must be referring to the matching outfits these guys wear. Lol. Rather, Jajaja.

It has been said that no one opens a business here to make money, only "wash" it.
I sometimes wonder....

I guess I’m just lucky to have a gym at my own disposal. A local company donated a building to the FD so we’d have a place for us to lift at. We would have to pull out the grass rigs, set up the equipment, lift then put everything back just to lift. Winter sucks because the trucks can’t go outside when it’s below freezing. So I have 24/7 access and it’s free.

Back