• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Energy

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so, I’m 31 years old and two years ago I decided to go back to college and left a job making good money but working rotating 7 day swing shift. Which I did for 6 years. I didn’t sleep well then and now for the last couple years I’ve been working until 1am and getting up at 7 am getting maybe 4.5 hours total of sleep time. I’m still in decent shape and I have cycled on and off for a few years. This lack of sleep, financial stress and learning difficult concepts has crushed my motivation at the gym. I have no energy at all. I was thinking about it’s switching to yoga and running in my spare time. But I’m afraid of losing my gains. I had a question earlier but completely forgot it. Trying to get my rep up on this site and meet some new friends. I guess my question would be should I run a pct to try and level my hpta system out and hang up the gym straps for a while. What can I do to have the energy to power through a workout at this point? I feel guilty as f*ck when I miss a session but I got nothing left in the tank.

First of all, congrats on going back to college. That’s an amazing achievement right there. I admire your drive to work and go to school and still try to find time to train. I’ll ditto what BC asked, on anything currently and what’re your Test levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You answered your own question : lack of sleep and stress. Supplements wont supply your body with what it is designed to do. Get your priorities in order before your health suffers even more. Good luck.

Seems like time or lack of time is a big issue.

Oldschool is right, priorities are job and school. Gym is last. Which is okay for now.

I had to take time off when my son was born and I started a new business. It was a choice I had to make.

It won't always be this way.

You could try finding a gym open 24 hours. Stay with intense but short workouts for 30 minutes only. Jog outside on off days. You won't get into terrific shape but you will still manage to keep some strength and build. Also, I find joining a new gym can be motivating too.

Exercise is a good way to relieve stress so you will have that benefit.

What I meant was his priorities are sleep and stress reduction. Looks like he is burning the candle at both ends.

Yeah, I'm a father of two young kids too, I was running test iso caproate at 400mg per week and I was using a 200mg deca per week to help with tendonitis. I was off for 3 weeks and started a cycle of nolva. couldn't find HCG. I'm getting blood work done next week when I have time off from school. I'm definitely feeling burned out. I think I'm going to switch to push pull 3 days a week and just do what I can those days until I can manage my time better. I feel like I have arthritis throughout my body and I'm fairly young. I'm not very flexible and have been recommended to add yoga to my routine. Thanks for the replies.

Back