• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E and NPP PIP?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I normally use Test E and NPP from Pharmacom as well as Test C from my TRT with no PIP. Last week I tried the Euro Test E and NPP with a 27g (first time trying just for the hell of it) and had some PIP and wrote it off to using the 27g. Last night I used my normal 25g with the euro test e and npp and today I had a little soreness and thought nothing of it but when I got home I noticed I have a knot on my glutes when I flex and it is still sore but not terrible by any means. Do you think the oil is not agreeing with me or something else? I use 1" needles for the past 5 years or more without an issue.

There are so many factors is ultimately hard to determine though myself and my fellow peers haven’t had any issues especially with those two compounds from EP.

My suggestion and what I would do is on next shot day pin in one spot the test and another spot the npp and see if one is worse off than the other. That may begin answering some questions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The oil is a blend of different MCT oils. They are all hypoallergenic so no need to worry about any sort of allergies. The thing with MCT oil is that it is nice and thin, and smooth as butter when pinning. For the majority of people it is pip free...even more so than traditional carrier oils.
BUT
For certain people it can leave some PIP. I don't know why but when I was homebrewing I was researching different carriers and 90% of people prefer MCT oil over GSO or CSO etc because it's virtually painless and thin. But the 10% who don't like it report pretty bad knots and pip. Apparently it is just an initial reaction and goes away but it's hit or miss with some people.

How deep are you pinning? Glutes need to be pinned nice and deep or the oil can sit in the fat and cause painful lumps.

I am using a 1" needle like I always have, the PIP is way down now but the knot is still there.

I am using a 1" needle like I always have, the PIP is way down now but the knot is still there.
Hmm....could have just been one bad pin. Do you always pin glutes or do you rotate? If you pin glutes exclusively you could be developing scar tissue over time which will trap oil inside leaving painful lumps for several days until the oil slowly dissipates and absorbs into the muscle. If you haven't already...maybe start rotating your pinning spots to avoid scar tissue build up.

Back