• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL cycle thoughts

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 6' 186lbs doing the following:

300ml test e every 5 days
100ml npp every 5 days (for joint maintenance only)
30mg anavar daily
10mg winstrol daily
25mg t3 daily
3iu HGH daily

Goal is to take off some fat (eating right also), gain some endurance and build some muscle. I compete in Tough mudders, Spartan races, etc and the like. Hope to do at least 1 to 2 per month through the spring, summer, fall this year.

the wife is doing
10mg anavar split in 2 doses
10mg winstrol split in 2 doses
25mg t3 daily
2iu HGH daily

She is 5' 120lbs, want to lose about 15lbs and increase endurance and build some muscle.

We always try to do lower dose cycles but if I can up mine safely I will do that. We are both thinking 10 week cycles.

Your wife’s cycle isn’t a lower dose cycle. She should drop one of the two orals. Why are you running 10mg Winny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

30 mg var and 10 mg winny is to low imo mainly the winny you will get nothing from it at 10mg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I would have to agree with above. I have plenty of female training partners who compete figure in NPC and many preps are done with just 10mg of either winny or var. Now, some have mixed like she has and done fine but at that point it’s not considered a “light” cycle for a woman anymore.... not really a heavy one either just in-between.

For you... 25-30mg of winny and 40-50mg of var would be more appropriate and worth your time while still keeping things at light dosages for a male. My last prep towards the end I added in 25mg winny and 50mg var and it was a damn good change to my physique after about 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, she was using 5mg var, 5mg winny up until Friday, I will tell her to just use the anavar. She used 10mg anavar last year and liked it a lot.

I will up mine to 30w and 40v thanks for the help it is appreciated.

Back