• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long have you been on TRT

15 years..Im 40

I love sauce,I feel great..

I was on Gel for 1 1/2 years, then got a new Doc and she started me on 100mg a week Test Cyp Three months ago. Self injecting Sub Q. This Brought me up to 730. She then upped it to 150 (75 2x a week), still waiting for the vial to get here Fed Ex. So I'm totally "off" about 10 days now but it will be here by Wed next week. She says she wants to see it 900-1000 range. She knows the deal. I'm 50 yrs old and a new member here. Did bodybuilding training mostly but now I'm interested in powerlifting. Oh and .5 mg of Anastrozole on injection days which are Wed Night and Sunday mornings.
Tom

Almost a year. It's been a game changer for me .

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

58 been on since 51.Prescribed 100mg week.

Attachments

• 20180128_122528.jpg
    20180128_122528.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
I do all the time. Pinning for 8 years is not fun at all.
Yeah that's true but how you feel compared without it is worth it. I started using my ventro glutes for pinning my trt shot or at least anything that s at 1 to 2 ml.
It makes pinning an ease.

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

3 years. I'm still self-medicating though due to age. Every local doc in my area wants me on a year course of clomid and shit before they script test. So I'm just biding my time.

Plus it's just plain easier to manage my own dosing, labs, etc.

3 years. I'm still self-medicating though due to age. Every local doc in my area wants me on a year course of clomid and shit before they script test. So I'm just biding my time.

Look into entourage clinic online. Lots of ya use him. Great service.

Same here. Maybe 3.5 years, I can't remember exactly. I need to find a doc soon.

You know guys I think everyone needs to have a regular doctor to get an annual physical just to make sure you don't have colon cancer or prostate or a million other things.After you have been with a doc for awhile it's not nearly as hard to say "hey I think I would like to try low dose testosterone" this is exactly how I got on it.If you get a new doctor and the first visit you ask for it they will think that's the only reason you are there.I've been with mine so long a few years ago I suggested to her I wanted to up the dose to see how I felt.She just said to be in range when I do my bloodwork.What I'm trying to say I guess is if you get to know your doc for a while and gain their trust you can in some cases dictate your own therapy.

You know guys I think everyone needs to have a regular doctor to get an annual physical just to make sure you don't have colon cancer or prostate or a million other things.After you have been with a doc for awhile it's not nearly as hard to say "hey I think I would like to try low dose testosterone" this is exactly how I got on it.If you get a new doctor and the first visit you ask for it they will think that's the only reason you are there.I've been with mine so long a few years ago I suggested to her I wanted to up the dose to see how I felt.She just said to be in range when I do my bloodwork.What I'm trying to say I guess is if you get to know your doc for a while and gain their trust you can in some cases dictate your own therapy.
Good point!

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Back