• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winstrol

kandyflipinx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is winnie worth adding to a cycle at any point in time?
Iv added dbol anavar anadrol through my cycles but never winnie.
I had never heard anything good about it.

any good tips

Is winnie worth adding to a cycle at any point in time?
Iv added dbol anavar anadrol through my cycles but never winnie.
I had never heard anything good about it.

any good tips

Well,since no one has given you a response,i'll try. Winnie is a DHT steroid.Belongs to the same family of Anavar,Primo,and Mast.Its the strongest of this group in its anti-estrogen affects,IMO.
Besides primo,i have had the best results with Winny.Anavar and Mast can be spendie.Winnie usally pretty cheap.It act alot like the last 2 mentioned.Its effects will be more noticable to a person with alowwer % of bodyfat.Its best used for about 6 weeks only at the end of a cycle.For a number of reasons.
Its the only steroid that i know of that can be takin orally or IM.You can even use the IM intended steroid as a oral,works fine.Whether is oral or IM both versions are toxis to your liver.Thats why its run for a short time normally.Just like your orals.
I personally have a problem running it without decca.Often a complait of users of winnie is dry or just plain sore joints. I push pretty big weights,and it becomes a real issue for me.This probley would be less for someone that uses lighter weights.Id think anyway.
It works well at the end of cycle to harden up.Its anti-e charistics,tend to help shed sum water that has perhaps accumalated during cycle.Works well as the DHT in a cycle,along with your Nor 19's and Test.
Finally id warn that alot of winnie for IM is water based.Water based gear can become contaminated by bacteria very easy.That means small gauge needles to draw.And small vails(10 ml) are best.Thats less pins threw the rubber stopper,less chance of contamination.

^^^^^^good advice add it at the end....or anytime...it will also ellicit good strength gais as well

I have always heard of winnie being placed at the end of a cycle too. I say go for it and let us know how it goes

Winstrol is a great steroid for anything depending how you are eating. It can be run beginning throughout end whatever works. It tends to be self limiting due to sides but some people seem to escape them. Its a good powerful steroid add it wherever you like.

Mg for mg you get more bang for your buck with oral Winstrol taking injectable as oral is a waste.

We don't make inject Winstrol for the reason astutely pointed out up thread. Water based injectable have no place coming out of any domestic lab.

I ran it for a few weeks 100mg beginning and really liked it. Zero neg sides. Sucks i had to stop things short due to problems at home. Ill run it again for sure.

Used Winny YEARS ago, when I wrestled. I was cutting weight hard and used it to keep my strength up. I hated it it felt like someone dumped ground glass in all of my joints. I have friends who have used it and it seems to more fat you carry or water you are carrying the less this effect is. Again total conjecture here, and conjecture based on a small anecdotal sample...but.

Strength is there, you will be more "full" and more vascular. I didn't gain any size or any real weight from it, so it worked as intended.

going to run test c with dbol then move to deca then add the winny at the end.
years ago i had done many cycles, the last one i ran was a lot of fast acting ester,( fina 75mg every 3 day, test prop 100mg every 2 days, 50mg dbol ed, with 50mg anadrol ed) put on 60 lean and had 2 percent bf. im not looking to run so hard any more so i just had some question about things i never put to many thoughts into.

thank guys for all the info

Back