• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

How is the halo?

BigdaddyP

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried the halo on here, and if so, how did you like it? I saw that it on the selection, and want to include it as a kicker to my next cycle while the long esters kick in

Monster halo is the only halo I've ever ran so I can't compare it any other brands but I thought the stuff was a legit! I think they are 10mg tabs "I think" can't remember off the top of my head anyway I started with one tab I felt increased irratability
/aggression not to much power, two tabs 1 hr pwo I noticed what felt like little burst power increase in my higher end of reps and increased aggression 3 tabs um maybe a small amount more power increase but the weirdest shit would happen after I slept whenever that was from when I took them( I tried several attempts) I would wake up a felt hungover and angrier than fuck! 2 tabs 1 hr pwo is where it works well for me.

I tried 20mg two mornings one day apart before massive cardio (one hour weighted staircase runs). I experienced a fairly solid energy followed by an afternoon of irritability. These were Pharmacom 10mg yellow tabs. I got rid of the remainder of my supply as smoldering anger is not something I deal with well.

i felt stronger for sure and got hard af.

i only did 10mg pfeworkout for a few weeks.

i like using it pwo on legdays 😎 once in a while

Sounds great. I'm naturally pretty aggressive, not the type of aggressive where I get pissed of at people, but the type of aggressive where I push myself incredibly hard when working (gym, school). Gonna do 20 mg for 25 days and will report back.

Sounds great. I'm naturally pretty aggressive, not the type of aggressive where I get pissed of at people, but the type of aggressive where I push myself incredibly hard when working (gym, school). Gonna do 20 mg for 25 days and will report back.
Let us know how you like it. We have lots of great reviews on our halo

you are about to get hard as Granite brother...

Awesome. Won't be starting for about a week or two. I want to stretch out my body as much as possible and get as mobile and loose as I possibly can to prevent injury due to rapid strength gains. It's hard to wait, but I'm in this for the long run, which means doing what it takes to prevent injuries

Awesome. Won't be starting for about a week or two. I want to stretch out my body as much as possible and get as mobile and loose as I possibly can to prevent injury due to rapid strength gains. It's hard to wait, but I'm in this for the long run, which means doing what it takes to prevent injuries
I was thinking about trying their halo as well.. I’ll be waiting for your update brother, best of luck!

Back