• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Peptides during pct

liveswole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup bros I'm in week 1 of pct of a 12 week test tren e and equipose cycle anyway I'm on aromoasin 12.5 Ed clomid 100 Ed and nolvadex 40 Ed I have igf lr3 ..gw 501516 ..ipamorelin should I include all during my pct or would I benefit using afterwards ?

I liked using peptides during pct. Seemed to help keep more of my gains. Ghrp-6 and cjc is what I mostly used..but did cycle some igf in there too.

for those of you that know mike arnold....he has some fuckin great posts about peptide combos...inparticular cjc-1295 no dac (aka) mod-29 along with ghrp-2...has the ability to ellicit 8-10iu of groth hormone...hopfully he can chime in on this and share

Peptides can be ran all the way through. A great addition with the right combo of Peptides.

Awesome Thanx bros..peptides just expensive to be running through out whole cycle..what about Mechano growth factor ? What's the word on that I'm not familiar at all with it

I ran some cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp-2 last pct and felt great throught pct until I rebounded and has some estrogen isssues....not related to the peps though. Anyway, kept me looking nice and full but I wanted to eat every damn thing in site. The ghrp-2 really made me hungry. The only pain in the ass with these is that you need to dose around eating.

I believe when combining these two you should not eat 1 hour before you take them and wait as long as possible afterwards if cutting to eat and atleast 30 mins if bulking.

This is only the case if combining. If ghrp-2 alone I think it is like 3 hours before and 30 after or as long as you can wait.

The reason is, eating food releases insulin which stops the release of growth hormone that these peptides cause.

Like backsheep said, these two together are wicked and is like taking weak hgh, but I've heard hgh is so much nicer and better feeling.

Anyway just wish they weren't so high and didnt have a pain in the ass dosing schedule, thats what I disliked most.

Back