• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster gear cycle!! Please comment!!

BannerXL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Age -37
Weight- 228
Height 5’11’’
Lifting on and off for 22 years.
Cycle history- #8
Surgeries 1- knee, 1- shoulder- 2 elbow 3- back.
All gear i am running is from Monster labs! I got a few weeks left on current cycle(10 week cycle 7 weeks in gained a solid 7 lbs) Npp& Tren 400mg a week and 250 sust a week. Pin every 3 days also half amidrix every 3 days. Have great results. As soon as this cycle is over I’m going straight into 400 Deca and 250 sust twice a week with 1/2 amidrix each time I pin. 15 week cycle. Any suggestions? Also I have enough Deca to split into 2 cycles and run Tren and mast for 10 weeks. Run everything straight through or take a month off then start with mas and Tren 10 weeks then back on Deca train.
Here’s my workout.

Workout Every other day (3-4 times a week) Wake up at 4am home gym. I have set the workout up to avoid elbow, shoulder and back pain because my body is fucked up! There are many other lifts I would love to do but I'm getting good results with this routine. Total time is an 70 minutes to an 90 minuets It's a total of 4 circuits with 3 sets of 3 lifts in each circuit.

Circuit 4
•Press downs (max out 1 side of bow flex cable x 40 reps
• Farmers walk 50ft 200lbs
• Arnold Press 30lbs x 25 reps.
Rest 1 minutes. Repeat for 3 sets.

Circuit 3
• Bench press x 20 reps(increase weight 10-20 lbs aweek. Goal 225x 20.)
• dumbbell shrugs 100lbs x 20 reps
• Crunches on bow flex max out weight x 50 reps.

Circuit 2
• Standing alternate dumbbell curls 30lbs x 20 reps. 10 alternate 10 together
• Single arm dumbbell press. 40lbs x 20 reps.
• standing flies 10lbs X 12 reps.

Circuit 1
• squats X 30 reps. (Increasing 20lbs aweek) goal is 225x30
• Leg extensions max out weight on bow flex X 30 reps.
• Toe raises 30 reps.

You should lay out your cycle(s) so it’s a little easier to understand all of what your running, the doses and for how long so ppl can help you easier

Example

teSt p 200/wk 1-15
npp 300wk 1-8
adex .5 e3d 2-15

I agree. It’s hard to read

Sorry about that. Now that I read it again it’s confusing. Maybe this makes more sense.

Sust 250 week 1-25
Npptren 400 week 1-10
Deca 400 week 10-25
Adex 1mg week 1-25

I will increase sust if needed because of Deca. Is my Deca dose high enough?

I also have plenty fir another cycle
Mas/Tren 400 week 1-10
Sust week 1-25
Adex 1 mg 1-25
Deca 400 10-25

How much time in between each or run straight through? Mas/ Tren at beginning or end?

what are your goals and current stats?

got pics?

5’11”
Probably 20% - 25% body fat.
No pics for now.
Life goal weight 225 lbs with about 15 - 10% body fat
This year goals are to bench 225x20 3 sets. Squat 225x 30 3 sets. I have used dumbbell for flat bench and bands for squats. Haven’t been under a bar since ‘04! So I think I can reach my strength goals pretty fast! End of March maybe. I just have to be super careful to avoid any injuries. Have bursitis and arthritis in left shoulder and 2 titanium discs in my lower back. That’s why I started out the year on NPP and Tren. I have a lot of physical pain that’s why I really like Deca. My last 2 cycles have been Deca and test and it really has made a difference.

Cycles look decent to me, but I wouldn’t run them back to back if it were me. Always nice to cruise for a bit between.

Any plans to start with an oral for the first few weeks?

will you be getting bloodwork?

imho , you can probably hit your goals with Sust and a lil bit of Deca.
Save the tren for another cycle once your BF% is a lil lower.

Do sust and Deca for 12-16 weeks (train hard and adjust your diet)
Cruise for 6weeks then you can do Sust , npp/tren .

Have tried orals in the past didn’t see results I was looking for. I have been on trt for about 4 years now. This past year was when I got introduced to sust 250! So when it came time for blood work i stopped penning for 3 weeks and test levels were 1250 where normally on trt it stayed around 650. So I am a little scared to go back to the same Dr for any more labs.

So you think 6 weeks is enough time off? Also I’ve heard if I feel bloated all the time I can increase adex is this true?

That’s a very long cycle.....but considering you’re on TrT....shutdown has already happened. I think I’d like to see more like 16 weeks sust and deca for maybe 8 weeks and then switch to sust with npp/tren for the last 8

So, why such low doses of test?
If sides to get to bad then I will up my sust. Maybe run equal amount as Deca?? But with sust I haven’t had to run it as high as I would with test Cyp. What amount would you recommend?

That’s a very long cycle.....but considering you’re on TrT....shutdown has already happened. I think I’d like to see more like 16 weeks sust and deca for maybe 8 weeks and then switch to sust with npp/tren for the last 8

Well... I already started the cycle off with
Npp/ Tren -400 w
Sust 250 w.
Would I get any benefits from the Deca running it only 8 weeks?

Yes you would

- - - Updated - - -

But I would probably bridge it. Start the deca week 6 and run till 16. That way it has two weeks to kick in and will be pumping when you stop the npp and tren

Yes you would

- - - Updated - - -

But I would probably bridge it. Start the deca week 6 and run till 16. That way it has two weeks to kick in and will be pumping when you stop the npp and tren

Thank you! I love the idea of starting my Deca before I’m done with my NPP/ Tren. This is the advice I needed! I will be adding my Deca tomorrow!

Thank you! I love the idea of starting my Deca before I’m done with my NPP/ Tren. This is the advice I needed! I will be adding my Deca tomorrow!
Glad I could help bud. I always liked bridging cycles

Back