• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test-p/tren-a/win/clen cycle help

Prrince

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after some research i'm planning to go on a cycle which would look like this

Test-P Tren Winstrol Clenbuterol

100mgs 500mgs 50mgs 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off ( LIPO-6 during off period)

PCT: Nolvadex

Do you recommend any changes ?

my body stats again :

hgt: 190 cm
wgt: 84 kgs
bf%: around 13%

Depends if you do well with that much test compared to tren. Seems like the trend lately is more the opposite of what you have, test about half the dose of tren to keep sides to a minimum.

And what do you recommend for the doses.
are these good enough for EOD ?

200mg Test - Twice per week
100mg Tren - Twice per week
25MG Winstrol - 1 per day
.5MG Arimidex - Twice per week

How does this look? Should I add HCG to keep my balls happy?

200mg Test - Twice per week
100mg Tren - Twice per week
25MG Winstrol - 1 per day
.5MG Arimidex - Twice per week

How does this look? Should I add HCG to keep my balls happy?
No. If using fast esters, do not do twice a week. Take out the oral completely. 50mg each (.5ml) of test p and tren ace every other day for 6 weeks. .5 arimidex m/w/f.

This would be beginner level get your feet wet cycle. Diet and cardio will be key to how it turns out. Just do clomid for pct at 50mg every day for 4 weeks, starting the last week (week 6) of cycle. This should be plenty.

So after some research i'm planning to go on a cycle which would look like this

Test-P Tren Winstrol Clenbuterol

100mgs 500mgs 50mgs 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off ( LIPO-6 during off period)

PCT: Nolvadex

Do you recommend any changes ?

my body stats again :

hgt: 190 cm
wgt: 84 kgs
bf%: around 13%
As far as this goes, see my reply to other guy above. Id say the same for you. 6-8 weeks if wanted. If using clen just use it all the way through for such a short cycle. One thing people get wrong is if they dont feel it, it aint working. Untrue. Uve just grown accustom to it. 2 weeks at 20/40mcg allow yourself to assess tolerance. Then 2 weeks at 40/60, 2 weeks at 60/80, then back down to 40/60.

IF YOU HAVE PRIOR HEART ISSUES OR BP PROBLEMS, you shouldnt use this shit at all. So miss me with the “but your heart” comments. Use it, but use it safely, instead of ramping up extreme dosages for short periods of time.

Back