• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear church

I can say the customer service is 10/10. Roidtested what I got and it passed. Stupid fast TA. Stealth is on point. Vials and whatnot are nice and nicely labeled. I got AI, Test C, and some PCT stuff, all are packaged nicely. Will run bloods in about a month to make sure my AI dose is right. Slight pip but thats bc of virgin muscle in the quads. Guy that runs it is a stand up dude, quick to reply, best to catch him in the afternoon.

I'm new to the AAS world, but general experience was 10/10.

Would I suggest them to a friend? Sure, why not?

There’s several logs including my own in there sub forum. I pulled bloods on his test P (It was capped at >1500 ) but gtg

You can PM me with any questions

All i run is GearChurch all my guy's are running GearChurch. I just gave my buddy a bottle of prop last night i guess it's g2g i dident even get to try it. 😈

Cheapthreads out..

He is one of the best sources on here to deal with. great shipping and customer service

Not a fan of the name. Seems blasphemous, IMO.

His NPP is 150 was potent. But dont like that he used gso. NPP is hard today hold at 150 with gso. Mine continuously crashed.

His NPP is 150 was potent. But dont like that he used gso. NPP is hard today hold at 150 with gso. Mine continuously crashed.

We are moving everything over to MCT oil but we have never used GSO...Previously everything was in cottonseed oil and I haven't had a lot of issues with it crashing. Also, just sent you a pm man.
GC

IML Gear Cream!
We are moving everything over to MCT oil but we have never used GSO...Previously everything was in cottonseed oil and I haven't had a lot of issues with it crashing. Also, just sent you a pm man.
GC
Sorry bout that. Short term memory loss. Been a few months since i pinned your npp.

Back