• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

female taking anavar

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
guys my wife wants to take anavar for a cycle 1st off she's taking winny before but wants to take anavar now what would be a good cycle as far as mg per day.also could she take it as preworkout,thanks in advance

10mg a day for a woman is good i think, my gf is in cycle now at 10mgs and she takes it about an hour or two prewkout. Says she loves the pump and feels stronger. May lean her out a bit but not all that much but again her diet could be more on point

If she’s never taken it before it’s generally recommended for women to start at 5mg/day and then bump up to 10 if we tolerate it well. 10mg is a typical dose for women, but she may get some sides and she might not like some of them, so best to start a bit lower.

There are several threads on var in the Fem Chem forum if she wants to read about what she can expect, but common sides include clitoral enlargement (this goes back to normal after you stop taking it) and interrupted or less heavy menstrual cycles.

Absolutely take it before the workout, at least an hour.

I’d personally say start at 10mg. 5 to me personally is a waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome juice...good folks in here!!

Back